This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Site

As an engineer type by training, I must say that I am very impressed by the capabilities of this site and the simplicity with which everything works, and, well the fact that everything works!

My hat is off to the folks who setup and configured this system, and chose an outstanding package to run it. Kudos to the vBulletin folks too!

Great job, and many thanks

Ditto that.
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Definately, very good work with the site! Also, the array of members, personalities, and perspectives makes this site far better than the other disneyland message boards...esp. Disneyforever!
      Cosmo Kramer: Well I can't go back to the public courses now! I can't! I WON'T!

Comment

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to those that make sure everything works so well. I know it sounds like an acceptance speech, but it's genuine. Thanks.
        "Do it for me then. Your gaming buddies are going to be there too. It will be good for you kids to go out and blow the stink off yourselves for one night."

"Fine. For you. And for the eradication of stink."

Comment

The only downside is knowing that one day, in some distant galaxy, I may have to stop posting and do some work.

But that'l never happen.

Comment

Club, you mean I really should go back to my work? Oh, never mind. You can do it for me

Comment

V bulliten is great softwear.... I love it... This site works well.. and so many others.. but i feer tourture if i mention the one in my sig... (bad plugg...)

I would like to accept this on behalf of the people who allow me to get where i am today... 3 boces.. and many posts.... now to start tormenting other forums....

Comment

YES!! Very well done indeed!

Comment

Very nice site easy to navigate, Mostly good communication on how to use the site.
                  1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Yes, the greatness of this site with the connection to MiceAge makes it a perfect "10".

Comment

Mad Props!

Comment

there is a reason that VBB is the most popular BB software out there, used by a good portion of the larger boards on the internet
                        Get Busy Livin' blog : Follow me on Twitter

Comment

I think that it's mainly due to the wonderful people that populate this board that makes it great and gives the board it's 'personality'.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Demigod
                            I think that it's mainly due to the wonderful people that populate this board that makes it great and gives the board it's 'personality'.
                            Of course, but it does takes a fair amount of effort to keep everything running. There is database maintenance to consider, and all of the setup required for the site and all of the monitering by the board mods. not to mention the cash required to purchase the application and the monthly hosting fees...

Comment

Originally posted by Whatever
                              Of course, but it does takes a fair amount of effort to keep everything running. There is database maintenance to consider, and all of the setup required for the site and all of the monitering by the board mods. not to mention the cash required to purchase the application and the monthly hosting fees...
                              Oh, I never meant to slight the staff working the boards, I was just pointing out that basically it's the people that frequent the boards that give it 'personality'.

The people working hard on keeping the peace and moderating and all that always get my upmost respect and gratitude.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Demigod
                                The people working hard on keeping the peace and moderating and all that always get my upmost respect and gratitude.
                                true!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X