Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite "construction phase" memory of DCA?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite "construction phase" memory of DCA?

Remember way back when DCA was just a big hole in the old parking lot? Every week it was a new adventure of "where do we have to park today?" or "Where is the tram stop this week?" or "what is that huge globe-like structure in the middle of the dirt?"

I know my favorite memory was riding the tram back to the P-I-N-occhio lot at the end of the night, and the emcee in the back was singing "the wheels on the tram go round and round" and getting everybody to participate. Then when we got to the unloading area (which was still just an empty stretch of asphalt), the driver kept going around in a big circle at one end before straightening out to let us off. Best ride of the night!

What are some of your fond memories?

Re: What is your favorite "construction phase" memory of DCA?

I loved driving in from Disney Way seeing what new was going up. The tram CMs did seem a lot more friendly back them. I fondly remember the "why are the trams red" speil.

Comment

and why are the trams red?

Comment

Originally posted by tigglo View Post
        and why are the trams red?
        It was a very long explanation but basically the Trams are always Rushin' around and Russians are red and that's why the trams are red.

Comment

I remember thinking "this is where the new roller coaster is going and this is where..." etc etc. I was so excited at the prospect of a new park.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X