X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heeeeellllllp!

i have run out of ideas for avatars and sigs,
    i had a great one of dumbo being overtaken by the pink elephants but it got lost on my computer and i cant find it... anyone know where to find a picture of the shot of dumbo with a drunk face just before the pink elephants sequence... it kind of sucks that i lost it, i got a lot of great comments on it.

can someone help me?

Re: heeeeellllllp!

Just pick some fun topics and go to Google images. See what you can find.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Originally posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

I'll tell you what, you can't go wrong with this guy.

Then in your user title put......."is so hot right now."
      I find it hard
      It's hard to find
      Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Comment

drunken Dumbo, eh? You could try watching the dvd on your computer then taking a <print screen> screenshot during the scene. I haven't tried it yet, but that seems like it should work.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
          drunken Dumbo, eh? You could try watching the dvd on your computer then taking a <print screen> screenshot during the scene. I haven't tried it yet, but that seems like it should work.
          Yeah, good idea. Print Screens usually don't work. HOWEVER: most DVD Player programs have a hot key that allows you to do a screen capture. For some it's something like P or CNTRL+P. Check with the help file or just play around with the program a little.

Comment

You could always do something with The Simpson's. Just ask EvilHomer or I. We know.
            "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
            Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by LightBeer
              I'll tell you what, you can't go wrong with this guy.

Then in your user title put......."is so hot right now."
              Right on:

Comment

Originally posted by Fishbulb
                You could always do something with The Simpson's. Just ask EvilHomer or I. We know.
                elmohogimaya

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X