This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Forward!

Don't forget that this sunday, March 9th, is the day when you set your clocks forward. One more hour of sleep! One more hour of (and increasing!) daylight! Hooray for springing forward! It's almost summer folks-can you feel it?

MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Re: Spring Forward!

Originally posted by MissChristine View Post
    Don't forget that this sunday, March 9th, is the day when you set your clocks forward. One more hour of sleep! One more hour of (and increasing!) daylight! Hooray for springing forward! It's almost summer folks-can you feel it?

How does that work?
    Originally posted by Grumpee
    I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

Actually we lose an hour of sleep, it will go from 2am to 3am. But I agree that we get an hour of sunlight, because I don;t see it much in the morning anyway, but I will apprecaite it at night!

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Aw grr. I thought we got more sleep. I got all excited with the time change and flubbed things up. This just goes to show that I should never be a newscaster.
        MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

) I get the two confused. Half the time I end up being disapointed.
          Originally posted by Grumpee
          I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

Spring Forward, Fall Back. Easy to remember.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
              I was just going to post this.

Why is it so much earlier this year? So is Easter... bugs.

Comment

Well I know that aashee, der. That's why I made it the thread title. I just never remember which makes sleeping time go in the direction of my favor.

Regardless...fix your clocks, people! :judge:
                MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Aw grr. I thought we got more sleep. I got all excited with the time change and flubbed things up. This just goes to show that I should never be a newscaster.
                  It's OK we understand, too many nights and the Cove and Lost bars will do that to a person.

Comment

Anyone looking to have their clock cleaned?

Comment

The current administration changed DST beginning last year. March 2007 was the first time it was so early, and November 2007 was when it changed to standard time a week later than normal.

I just heard a story that this change in time, to allegedly save electricity, is actually costing MORE money than it did before the change. I don't remember the factors but I did find that interesting. Way to go!!

In any event, I hate this because it only means the sweltering heat is coming. And I just loathe that.

As for Easter being so early, blame the lunar calendar. This will be the earliest Easter has been since 1916!

I say we start a law, Easter should always be in April :judge: It's taking away from my St. Pattys Day decorating being only 6 days later!!! :lol:

Comment

augggh no. )

Comment

Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
                          ) I get the two confused. Half the time I end up being disapointed.
                          This explains a lot about you

____

I love Spring forward time. More daylight to have fun in the sun.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                            The current administration changed DST beginning last year. March 2007 was the first time it was so early, and November 2007 was when it changed to standard time a week later than normal.

I just heard a story that this change in time, to allegedly save electricity, is actually costing MORE money than it did before the change. I don't remember the factors but I did find that interesting. Way to go!!

In any event, I hate this because it only means the sweltering heat is coming. And I just loathe that.

As for Easter being so early, blame the lunar calendar. This will be the earliest Easter has been since 1916!

I say we start a law, Easter should always be in April :judge: It's taking away from my St. Pattys Day decorating being only 6 days later!!! :lol:

Stupid Administration. :bash:

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                              And righty tighty lefty loosey. This is how I get through my life.

This sucks. It's so early in the year....plus we're having 13 13-year olds over that night, so that's another hour of sleep lost for my husband and me.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X