Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zonies MC'ers go see the worlds largest organ AKA Dr. Earkid's Graduation Party

As you all may have heard by now our own Zonie, Earkid has gotten her doctorate so it was time for a Zonie meet. Plans were made to go to Organ Stop Pizza, where they have the worlds largest Wurlitzer pipe organ.

MickeyMaxx and Rixter were kind enough to make these wonderful magnets for our event.

DLandsFansAZ made the banner

The Zonies started arriving

Zonie kids are the cutest

The graduate arrives

DlfAZ and his lovely wife Ms. Thumper made sure that they knew where the emergency exits were in case the event went 101

Lots more to come but since I accidentally submitted this now I am going to go to sleep and finish up tomorrow.
    sigpic

Re: Zonies MC'ers go see the worlds largest organ AKA Dr. Earkid's Graduation Party

Yeah!!! Report!! I hope you guys have lots of pictures to share! I can't wait to see all of the festivities... but I will.

Aren't MickeyMax and Rixter just the most coolest people in the world!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Re: Zonies MC'ers go see the worlds largest organ AKA Dr. Earkid's Graduation Party

Here is the worlds biggest Wurlitzer organ

DlfAZ and Dr. Earkid find their favorite mouse

As for me all I found was a bunch of scary alley cats

Disney Jones makes sure you all know we are AZ MC'ers.

More coming later this afternoon or sooner if DlfAZ posts some pictures.
      sigpic

Comment

HA! This is too cool! THanks for sharing!

Meets ROCK!

Peace,
        Roo
        husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post

Aren't MickeyMax and Rixter just the most coolest people in the world!!!
          I'll second that emotion!
          Originally posted by aashee
          We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

I have the easiest part...my hubby did the work.

DisneyJones and kids supporting the colors of the Zonies.

The Pratt Boys as Security.

It's now official...Dr. Earkid I presume.

Yum-o!

Lisa's idea of us with the biggest organ. (kids' faces have been blurred to protect the innocent.)

My masterpiece for the occasion. (Also yum-o)

Dr. Earkid eyeballing the loads of frosting.

Gotcha Timmy!

Card number 1

Trading up her ears. "Where on earth did you get these?"

Lisa loves to make her cry!

Not the ears!

Marc...the official tree for kids!

Which of these kids is not like the other?

A bunch of rodents at the Organ Stop.

This was all we had until we finally caught up with Speedy on the I 10...

TTFN!

Comment

For those who missed the meet post, here are the Doc's ears.

And yes Shayne they are from DL.
              Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Awesome pictures from an awesome party! That is the cutest cake I have ever seen!
                Originally posted by aashee
                We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

This is such an awesome report! I just love all of the pictures of everyone! Disney Jones...your girls have gotten so big and are just as cute as ever! Lisa......you look beautiful all dressed up! And Dr. Earkid, the lady of the day ....you look absolutely gorgeous in every shot! Everyone's kids are just so darn cute and it looks like you're all having a blast! And the magnets..well...what can I say....we all know Mickey Maxx and Rixter are the best when it comes to those things! The banner's pretty cool too...nice job DlandsfanAZ! And great job on the cake Carolyn! It is really cute!

Yay again for Dr. Earkid!:yea:

PS Ah ha! I just noticed Dr. Earkid is wearing the Tinkerbell jeans! Those look great on her!
                  Last edited by Princess Buttercup; 03-16-2008, 04:26 PM.

Comment

looks like a fun time. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

congratulations dr. earkid.

Comment

When I told my boys they were going all Marc cared about would there be any cute girls, I told him yes and again this picture is the proof.

sigpic

Comment

Oh Lisa, that is the most adorable picture ever!! I love it!

Wait - I'm seeing another Pratt user name... guessing here... Hi Marc!
                        I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how youd meet a kid,
                        then 10 seconds later youd be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

When my boys found out that they were going to this event. All Marc cared about is if there would there be any cute girls, I told him yes and here is the proof.

Some more pictures to wrap up our celebration. Ms. Thumper, yours truly, the doctor, Aladdin and Goofy golfer.

Timmy and the Doctor

Aladdin almost had me convinced to pull an all nighter road trip and visit Disneyland today until I remembered I had other obligations. He is such a sweet talker I almost left with him.

The doctor with her graduate ears on

Zonie kids are so cute

Aladdin filled in as canoe boy for me

DlfAZ my partner in crime and mayhem making.

Remember that giant yummy cake? This is the damage Zonies do.

The doctor with all her goody bags. I think this is when I finally got her to cry.

Another shot of the MC Zonies.

I sent everyone home with some Micechat Friendship bread so hopefully this will keep our tummy's full until the next time we are together. Once again thank you Rixter and Mickeymaxx for being the loves that you are and for the great magnets. The doctor loved getting to talk to you guys, BDBopper and Fishbulb at her party and her card from IheartDisneyland. We wish you all could have been with us.

Princess Buttercup you were definitely there in spirt, besides the cute outfit the doctor was wearing, at one point DLfAZ and I were walking past GoofyGolfer and he was given him a good old fashioned booty squeeze in your honor.

I really want to thank Micechat/Miceage for introducing me to the other Arizona fun loving, friendly, Disney addicts. If it was not for Micechat we may have never met and got to experience the warmth of friendship and just plain silliness.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oops one more picture. The Zonie Queens truly admired the World's largest organ.

sigpic

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS, again to Dr. Earkid!!!!!
                              It was so nice to be a part of your celebration!!!

And a great big "THANK YOU" to Lisa, for
                              organizing the event!!! I enjoyed visiting
                              with everyone!!!
                              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X