Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

The Disney Vacation Countdown Thread

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Disney Vacation Countdown Thread

    Well Karla requested it...so what she asks for...she gets!

    Many of us are not blessed or lucky enough to live near a Disney theme park. This makes a Disney vacation something to really look forward to no matter whether it be to Disneyland, Walt Disney World, or any of the parks in Paris, Tokyo, or Hong Kong. I created a club for this sort of thing but it has not appeared yet.

    This is your place to countdown to your Disney Dream Come True Vacation! When are you going? Which park? Who's coming with you? What are your plans? Let's discuss and get excited together!
    Originally posted by aashee
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

  • #2
    Re: The Disney Vacation Countdown Thread

    woo hoo I am here!!!
    My trip is sceduled for December. I know its a long time away, but at least I can get all excited with all of you who are going to!! Thank BD for the thread

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The Disney Vacation Countdown Thread

      Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
      woo hoo I am here!!!
      My trip is sceduled for December. I know its a long time away, but at least I can get all excited with all of you who are going to!! Thank BD for the thread
      You're very welcome Karla!
      Originally posted by aashee
      We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The Disney Vacation Countdown Thread

        Actually, your countdown club is listed in the list of clubs. I think you need to join, yourself first, and get the place ready for the rest of us.

        I am planning a December visit to Disneyland.
        BarbaraAnn

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The Disney Vacation Countdown Thread

          Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
          Actually, your countdown club is listed in the list of clubs. I think you need to join, yourself first, and get the place ready for the rest of us.

          I am planning a December visit to Disneyland.
          where? can you give me a link?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The Disney Vacation Countdown Thread

            I kind of like seeing it here in the main forum too, if you all only count down in a club how will the rest of us know when you are coming and get excited for you too!!!

            A little piece of heaven

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The Disney Vacation Countdown Thread

              Click on the top, where it says Home. Then when the new page comes up, on the left scroll down to where it says Join New Clubs. It's on the list of clubs to join.
              BarbaraAnn

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The Disney Vacation Countdown Thread

                Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                Click on the top, where it says Home. Then when the new page comes up, on the left scroll down to where it says Join New Clubs. It's on the list of clubs to join.
                I could not find it. whats it called?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: The Disney Vacation Countdown Thread

                  Originally posted by MollyTrolly View Post
                  I kind of like seeing it here in the main forum too, if you all only count down in a club how will the rest of us know when you are coming and get excited for you too!!!
                  yeah, I want it here to!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: The Disney Vacation Countdown Thread

                    Ahhh Thanks Barbarann! the club is called the MC Countdown Club or something like that. I went to go take my walk so I'll go get in now
                    Originally posted by aashee
                    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: The Disney Vacation Countdown Thread

                      It's funny. I thought I'd be listed as the owner of the club or something but I wasn't. Oh well it is up and running now and it is called the"MC Countdown Club"
                      Originally posted by aashee
                      We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: The Disney Vacation Countdown Thread

                        Originally posted by BDBopper View Post
                        It's funny. I thought I'd be listed as the owner of the club or something but I wasn't. Oh well it is up and running now and it is called the"MC Countdown Club"
                        I think that only happens when a club is private. Since this one is public, we don't have an official leader. Great idea for a club.
                        BarbaraAnn

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: The Disney Vacation Countdown Thread

                          I love this thread idea! I'm planning on going to DL on May 28th for sure and will probably make it to the park every other day until we leave on June 3rd to come back to our new home in Missouri. Agh, it kills me being this far away from DL but it DOES make me appreciate it more as well as give me something awesome to look forward to (besides seeing my family and friends, hehe). My husband and I will be going alone most of the days since we are lucky enough to have Premium passes, but my Mom and I are planning on doing the park alone one day to get in the much missed mother/daughter time since I've moved out of state!

                          I look forward to hearing everybody else's trip ideas!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: The Disney Vacation Countdown Thread

                            So, now I can talk here in the thread, and also in the club that just got started. By the time I leave, I hope the trip is as great as the anticipation.
                            Last edited by Barbaraann; 03-27-2008, 02:57 PM.
                            BarbaraAnn

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: The Disney Vacation Countdown Thread

                              Originally posted by BDBopper View Post
                              Ahhh Thanks Barbarann! the club is called the MC Countdown Club or something like that. I went to go take my walk so I'll go get in now
                              can you send me a link? I am not finding it any where

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X