X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Fools Pranks

Happy April Fools!

So is anyone planning on pulling any pranks?

I am only doing one. Kinda silly, kinda cute.

I have this co-worker who hates rap music, he's more into rock. Well, I have two cousins who are in a rock band who are performing this weekend at a club in Hollywood. Anyway, I mentioned the show to him this past weekend and the fact that I have a CD of their music today at work. I asked him if he'd be interested in hearing it. He said yes. So I created a CD tonight of just rap music. I don't think he'll get too pissed about it since we're pretty cool with one another.

So, what are you guys doing?
    http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
    www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
    http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Re: April Fools Pranks

I will at work for sure lol. Im going to say to them that I quit and storm out the door and only for a few mins to come back and say april fool.

Comment

Best April Fools jokes... www.youtube.com

Check out some of the featured videos they have on the main page.

Comment

Originally posted by rex22 View Post
        I will at work for sure lol. Im going to say to them that I quit and storm out the door and only for a few mins to come back and say april fool.
        what if they don't let you come back?

Comment

Anyone need Black and Decker portable battery packs? Woot is runing a fake "Woot-off" running them all day long. They did sneak in a bag of crap at about 3:00 AM. Quite clever those people at woot.
          Originally posted by aashee
          We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

Well I see there was one already this morning here, made me mad since it was very upsetting.

Comment

I think that today I will have my good freind Rocky the Raccoon make an appearance again, during my sophmore year of high school I brought a cool little fake raccoon that I bought at downtown disney, it is very realistic and has a spring inside it so that you can control it to make it look like it is eating, and if you really get good at it you can make it jump. It was a big hit and everyone loved it, I wonder if the college will give it the same warm appreciation?

Comment

I thought the trains story was rather well done.
                Originally posted by SummerInFL
                Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Originally posted by Wanda Woman
                Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

Comment

Originally posted by mousechild View Post
                  I thought the trains story was rather well done.
                  unless you did not know it was april fools, my mind does not work that early :lol: I was heart sick over that post. it really was not well done. in fact to some that would have made them mad. especially when you talk about deaths in disneyland.

Comment

The only one I was planning today I aleady did was to tell my friend at work I had changed my mind and I would reconsider staying on instead of taking the layoff pacakage which I agreed to in August. He was SOOO excited, then I said April Fool...he was not impressed!!! I on the other hand thought it was funny!

A little piece of heaven

Comment

I fall for at least one every friggin' year, because I don't DO them, and I don't pay attention to the day.

I read an Olympic site and they were saying how the IOC was considering adding a 6th ring to the Olympic rings. It was very convincing I must say, until I read the small italics "April Fools" note at the bottom :botox:

I guess that just proves I'm a fool :yea:

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
                        Well I see there was one already this morning here, made me mad since it was very upsetting.
                        There was? Where?

Comment

I hate April Fools....I teach Middle School. So every single child tries to pull any joke, repeatedly, if it is successful. Then, by the end of the day--someone will be crying, this is tradition, because someone pulled a joke on someone that is borne of meanness.

Oy.

Peace!
                          Roo
                          husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Meh, I pull stupid jokes like "look over there!" or something.

I really don't give a crap about it.

Sites like Google and stuff used to be pretty funny with their jokes, until they got to be expected.
                            What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                              There was? Where?
                              It has been pulled.

It was a news report about a boiler explosion on one of the DLRR trains, leading to the death of a CM. The story was well written and included art work. It was very believable for most of the story.
                              Originally posted by SummerInFL
                              Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Originally posted by Wanda Woman
                              Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X