Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My husband's webcomic "Pray for Death" has been updated!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My husband's webcomic "Pray for Death" has been updated!

Hello all you PRAY FOR DEATH fans.

It has been officially announced, so I can finally tell all of you, that Nick's Zuda Comic was updated with new pages for the first time on March 31. Hooray! It will be updating a few pages at a time, biweekly, on Mondays. So next Monday, no comics. But in two Mondays, more comics.

http://www.zudacomics.com/pray_for_death

If you'd like to see the spiffy advertising banner they have up today, announcing the start of Nick's comics, just go to the homepage.

http://www.zudacomics.com/

Make sure to keep following the updates. The more people reading and commenting how much they love it, the better Nick's chances are on receiving that contract renewal! I'm not sure if it matters, but being signed in to the site while reading it surely doesn't hurt. And it may just help prove that it's worth renewing.

We're very excited to see this project finally start, and Nick and I hope all of you are too. The MiceChat community was such a great support for the competition. We hope you'll continue to support it now, and in the future. Nick and I SINCERELY thank you.
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
    "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Re: My husband's webcomic "Pray for Death" has been updated!

Heavy stuff Gwen. Thanks for posting the link.

Comment

I hadn't seen this before, so I read it from the beginning. I really did like it. I logged in and made a comment. Of course, when you sell the movie rights for millions of dollars I expect you to buy me lunch

The only downside is it's really hard to get into it in such short doses. It's the kind of story I'd prefer to read in a large chunk, but I'll get over it.

Any possibility this will make it to print form?
      My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
        Heavy stuff Gwen. Thanks for posting the link.
        Heavy stuff indeed!

Originally posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
        I hadn't seen this before, so I read it from the beginning. I really did like it. I logged in and made a comment. Of course, when you sell the movie rights for millions of dollars I expect you to buy me lunch

The only downside is it's really hard to get into it in such short doses. It's the kind of story I'd prefer to read in a large chunk, but I'll get over it.

Any possibility this will make it to print form?
        Lunch it is. You'll just have to come to Disneyland for it.

Yeah. I HATE the short bursts. It really blows the momentum of the chapters. But that's the way Zuda wants to do it. With the contract for only 52 screens, they kinda have to strech it out if they want it to last more than a couple of months I suppose. It's really aggravating when they chop up the chapters, such as the case with the latest pages, 9-12. There's more from the killer's perspective, and it would read better if you got that whole chapter at once.

There are clauses in both his creator contract and copyright holder contract that allow for Zuda to produce print versions, t-shirts, toys, movies, etc.

In fact, since the comics are free online, and the advertising is VERY minimal, most Zuda users are assuming the only way the company is going to make any money is with the "backend" products. So the odds are good!

Thanks for giving it a read and commenting. Every little bit helps.
        "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Comment

I want a Pray for Death T-shirt!!!!

I'll check it when I get home from work.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
            I want a Pray for Death T-shirt!!!!
            You should make that opinion known on the Zuda website.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X