This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What food doesn't appeal to you?

Food is great, and all, and we need it for survival, but there are just some foods that don't do it for me... For example:

Turkey Legs just don't appeal to me.

What food don't you find appealing?
    (ps. i love these ladies, we met at Gay Day 2003, and they were really cool and lots of fun to hang out with!)
    ...it's been a long time.

Re: What food doesn't appeal to you?

Seafood of ANY kind I've tried it all and just cant stomach any of it.

Comment

Mmm, turkey legs!

Fish, don't like fish at all. I eat shrimp, crab, lobster and fish sticks but not any fish at all.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
      Mark Twain

Comment

agreed on the turkey legs.

For me, it's texture more than anything... fish and beans and stuff like that. Yuck. Though I usually don't eat plain tomatoes - they taste like dirt to me!
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Lettuce...Man I HATE lettuce!!!!!
          Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
          Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

I'm very very picky........ :lmao:

Jello, and anything gelatinous. God, I hate that word. Gellllaaaatinous!!! :yuck: I don't see the point of pudding. It looks gross.

I don't like peas or lima beans.

I can't STAND capers.

I don't like berry sauces on fish. Who the hell came up with that?? Bah!

I don't like sweet and meat together, period, actually, so no pineapple on my pizza, no sweet n sour chicken, etc.

I don't like pre-packaged cookies. Never have. I like Oreo ice cream, but I don't love Oreos.

I could go on all day...... but I'll spare you.

Comment

Guacamole. i think that's one of those items that, more than most, is a love it or hate it food. Oddly, I work at a Mexican restaraunt and I hear our guac is quite good, but i have to be honest with my customers and reveal to them that I never touch the stuff myself.

Comment

NNL - I'm with you, texture has a lot to do with what I can't stomach. Since I made Mexican last night, what sticks in my brain, refried beans. Black beans, fine, but refried makes me think of little birdies whose mom's regurgitate food for them

Comment

Anything that was grown.

I want my food full of chemicals, preservatives, and carcinogens.

MMM-mmmmmm-good

Comment

Oh, I almost forgot fondue..... UGHHHHHHH!!!! WTF is that all about????

They have a bunch of "melting pots' here in Phx, and I just don't get it. It is expensive as hell, and you have to cook your own dinner, and dip veggies in cheese and **** like that? Huh? So I am basically paying someone else to allow me to cook my own dinner? I always new being oxygen deprived at birth would catch up to me some day.

Comment

By the way, guacamole is so damn good, if it were on American Idol, I would buy extra phones just so I could vote for it. I probably wouldn't buy Guacamole's CD, but I would go to the concert.

Comment

:lmao:

One for each of Max's posts. Fondue. We have all these new fondue bistros here in Portland and they're always packed. I don't get it!! :lmao:

If guacamole was a guy, I'd have taken it to my senior prom and let it have it's way with me after only a single beer. I :love: guacamole, too.

Comment

* Note to self.

Die soon, get reincarnated as Guacamole.

Have friend ship me to Portland, ASAP along with a bottle of beer.

Comment

My ex bought me a fondue thingy when we were together. we only used it once though. it was so much effort! you have to get all the ingredients for the fondue recipe plus the stuff to dip. You wind up wasting because even if you invite friends over to share it with (deffinately don't try by yourself), you can only eat so much of that crap before you get bored or full. I hate wasting food, so i don't bother with things like that which will go to waste.

Comment

Not a fan of Turkey Legs either. Not sure why, because I love turkey.

I will eat just about anything - with the exception of green beans and peas. Anything else - bring it on. I love to try new foods, ethnic foods, home cooking stuff, you name it. I have no fear.

My German MIL makes the most incredible Fondu. It's sort of a tradition for special occasions. We all get together, sit around a table and eat and talk for hours. She has always done the fondu "Chinoise style" which is sort of like Shabu Shabu (but it came to us via Germany). WHen we were in Switzerland, her sis topped her fondu making with the most beautiful display of meats and vegetables I've ever seen. It was incredibly elegant.

I've actually never done cheese or chocolate fondu. It just isn't a part of the German Family heritage. Odd, I know.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X