Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Things that others care about and you just...don't!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that others care about and you just...don't!

Oh there is many, but one initially that comes to mind is autographs.

I usually enjoy meeting famous or well known people, but I never understood why people desired a copy of their handwriting.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Re: Things that others care about and you just...don't!

Sort of along that same line, leering at celebrities in public. I'm embarassed to be with people that do that.

Buying a new product, or seeing a new movie, or something like that, the minute it becomes available. I don't get that mentality. Like when the iPhones came out, the people waiting in huge lines for it to go on sale. "Being one of the firsts" isn't a big deal to me. I'd rather do or buy something later, when it's less crowded and probably cheaper.

Comment

American Idol. I don't know that I've ever watched an entire episode (maybe once five years ago) and I have no idea how people can watch it, let alone care about the outcome.

Comment

My smallish pencil.

Comment

Harry Potter. Whatever.

Comment

American Idol, Survivor and Harry Potter.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
              Buying a new product, or seeing a new movie, or something like that, the minute it becomes available. I don't get that mentality. Like when the iPhones came out, the people waiting in huge lines for it to go on sale. "Being one of the firsts" isn't a big deal to me. I'd rather do or buy something later, when it's less crowded and probably cheaper.
              I agree, I'd rather wait and let the dust settle. I'm not into being "on the cutting edge" of anything.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom View Post
                American Idol, Survivor and Harry Potter.
                Yeah, I'm a Travel Channel/History Channel/Animal Planet/Discovery Channel, or throw a dvd movie in kind of TV watcher myself.

-Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                  American Idol. I don't know that I've ever watched an entire episode (maybe once five years ago) and I have no idea how people can watch it, let alone care about the outcome.
                  I'm that way about reality shows in general. I just don't get the fascination with watching other people's personal dramas and office politics. I get enough of that in my own "reality show."
                  Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

Parades
                    How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
                    :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

Showers

Comment

Seeing pictures of your kids.
                        Originally posted by All4dISNEY
                        Words hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocat View Post
                          Seeing pictures of your kids.
                          Ouch

Comment

Teehee. Thinking back on what happened earlier today, I suppose that did hurt.

PS. Your kids are lovely, Cal. :love:
                            Originally posted by All4dISNEY
                            Words hurt.

Comment

Seeing every movie when it comes out, I rarely see a movie before it is 2 years old. And along that same line knowing all the actors and other films they were in and entertainment news in general. I don't get it, and I would fail any entertainment pop culture test.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X