Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Two Things that annoy me, now that I'm back

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Things that annoy me, now that I'm back

Ok, I have now come back to the states, and there are now two things that I have added to my "Things that really annoy me" list.

One: Ribbons on Cars. I either want to go around taking them off, or hook up a spray painting device to the front of my car, so that when I'm behind someone I can just spray paint overthem.

Two: Those rubber bracelet things. O,k the LiveStong ones are ok I'll admit. And I am kind of a hypocrite because I wear one (it doesn't say anything, its just black and white checkers, I love the 80's what can I say.) but the rest annoy me. Especially when I see people that wear like 7 on each arm. (I saw a fair few of them today) I don't know why they bother me, but they do.

That is all
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Re: Two Things that annoy me, now that I'm back

Originally posted by Tui
    Ok, I have now come back to the states, and there are now two things that I have added to my "Things that really annoy me" list.

One: Ribbons on Cars. I either want to go around taking them off, or hook up a spray painting device to the front of my car, so that when I'm behind someone I can just spray paint overthem.
    Oh, those support our troops ribbons? Yeah, the ones made in Chana? :bang:

Originally posted by Tui
    Two: Those rubber bracelet things. O,k the LiveStong ones are ok I'll admit. And I am kind of a hypocrite because I wear one (it doesn't say anything, its just black and white checkers, I love the 80's what can I say.) but the rest annoy me. Especially when I see people that wear like 7 on each arm. (I saw a fair few of them today) I don't know why they bother me, but they do.

That is all
    THAT is super annoying .... I hate the people that have a bunch of the bracelets. I wear one and only one, which is Livestrong, my entire family wears them to support my grandma that has cancer.
    Originally posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

I wear the Breast Cancer one that is Pink. I like it.
      �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Funny Thing about those Magnetic Ribbons. The Early ones Wal-Mart were selling were MADE IN CHINA.....So Exactly Who's troops were we supporting?

Check out whitehouse.org for a good laugh and get your "I support our Troops more than you do" sticker along with some other greats....
        -----------------------------------------------
        DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by PanTheMan
          Funny Thing about those Magnetic Ribbons. The Early ones Wal-Mart were selling were MADE IN CHINA.....So Exactly Who's troops were we supporting?
          That's one of the reasons they annoy me. Why buy them when the money really doesn't support anything?
          What an idiot....

Comment

Oh No! :ceek:
            These are the games that never end.

Comment

Oh Yes!
              What an idiot....

Comment

Originally posted by Tui
                Oh Yes!
                Oh, well.

Comment

I should get a rubber bracelet that says "Oh No!" AND a ribbon! OH HO!!! Possiblities are endless!
                  What an idiot....

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
                    Oh, well.
                    Don't be a quitter!
                    Originally posted by drunkmom
                    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

DMCA Rubber Bracelets!

Comment

AND ribbons
                        What an idiot....

Comment

Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh!

Comment

I agree. I want the one that someone had up in their sig line a couple months ago that says "I support whatever's trendy." Who had that one? Grr my bad memory.

And the rubber bracelets worn twelve thick on junior high girls who just buy them because they have some extra cash...grr on them too. I have an MS one becuase my dad has MS and I've bought a few more to support the cause, but the only one I wear is the MS one.
                            The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

I wear a support our troops one because my best friend's husband is in Iraq right now, fighting for our country. I also wear a breast cancer one in memory of a woman who was like another mom to me when I was growing up and has since died of breast cancer.

I only wear three when I wear my LiveStrong t-shirt I have about 10, though. I used to change them based on what I was wearing but I'm too lazy anymore. I hate it that people are selling ones that don't send any money to good causes. *coughinDisneylandcough*

It does annoy me too when kids sport a billion of them at once, yes!
                              Good morning, son
                              In twenty years from now
                              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                              And I can tell you 'bout today
                              And how I picked you up and everything changed
                              It was pain
                              Sunny days and rain
                              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse