This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Protect and Service?

A fired Henry County police officer charged with child molestation is being held without bond.
    A fired Henry County police officer charged with child molestation is being held without bond.

Randolph Cobian appeared before a magistrate judge Monday morning, but his case was delayed to Aug. 24 because his newly-hired attorney had a prior commitment and could not be in court.

Police officials arrested and fired Cobian Friday after the father of a 16-year-old girl complained that he caught the on-duty officer and his daughter engaged in a sexual act. Cobian, 28, was supposed to be on patrol at the time.

Authorities say Cobain met the girl while volunteering as a swim coach at a high school in Henry County.
    FUN
    ...it's been a long time.

Re: To Protect and Service?

What a *******.
    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Eeewwww! And the dad didn't just beat the hell out of the guy right then and there?

I guess he was on duty and carrying his gun. But still. That would be an assault on an officer that I would support.
      A signature should go here.

Comment

Oh ... thats just .... oh ... dirrrrty!
        Originally posted by drunkmom
        this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Maybe she didn't understand Penal Code
          What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

some people will do anything to get out of a ticket

glad he couldnt even wait until he wasnt supposed to be working to do something foolish

Comment

Originally posted by Tui
              Maybe she didn't understand Penal Code
              LOL!) I totally just snorted when I read that!
              A signature should go here.

Comment

This seems to be a growing trend in America these days. First school teachers, now this!
                sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

That is a shame that this officer made this poor choice.

Keep in mind for every one jackass, there are tons of officers that work hard to allow us to sleep at night, while they deal with scum.

Props to all LEOs!

Comment

ANY 28 year old, cop teacher, priest, etc. I EVER catch 'with' my daughter... I have a Large collection of hockey sticks that are going to look mighty funny sticking out of your ***.
                    -----------------------------------------------
                    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by PanTheMan
                      ANY 28 year old, cop teacher, priest, etc. I EVER catch 'with' my daughter... I have a Large collection of hockey sticks that are going to look mighty funny sticking out of your ***.
                      :lol: I imagine it would be pretty hard to walk too! :lol:
                      Originally posted by drunkmom
                      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X