This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xharryb
    I'm making a satyrical comment on the foolishness of the closed minded individuals who recently tried to cause a public uproar about supposedly gay cartoon characters. I'm not saying it is what I believe. It's my way of pointing out how stupid other people can be. If you are unaware of those news stories from a few weeks back i would be happy to dig up the links for you so that you too can join my crusade.

Sure hit me with some links.......

I always need more to read on the net
    Hahahahahahahahah
    Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

Peoples... me thinks we are getting a bit off topic here with Spongebob... focus people... focus.... word of the day....

He was trying to do an interpretive form of classic buto, but by attempting to do it to rap music, only made himself look insane.

We now return you to your word of the day game.

BTW... IMHO this is great fun Figment!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

02/18/05
        perspicacity:
        Clearness of understanding or insight; penetration, discernment.

(sorry... I'm having a lot of school work lately.. and goofing off.. forgot about word..)

Comment

I hate double posting but Todays WOD:

Esplanade:
          A flat open stretch of pavement or grass, especially one designed as a promenade along a shore.

Their.. now no one here has no excuse to not know what it means...

Comment

Lets go blading on the Esplanade.
            Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
              I hate double posting but Todays WOD:

Esplanade:
              A flat open stretch of pavement or grass, especially one designed as a promenade along a shore.

Their.. now no one here has no excuse to not know what it means...
              I thought the point was that someone would post a word and others were supposed to figure out what it means? :confused:

Comment

Todays be-lated WOD:

hack:
                A. Informal. To alter (a computer program): hacked her text editor to read HTML.

B. To gain access to (a computer file or network) illegally or without authorization: hacked the firm's personnel database.

Comment

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
                  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
                  Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Comment

**** is still butt kissing *****
                    Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Comment

you forgot onw meaning... you can refer to a person as a "talentless hack". I do it often. :devil:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X