Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Certs

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Certs

Remember Certs? The delightful candy mint?

Does anyone know where I might be able to find them? I found a couple of sites online, but I'd rather be able to just run and grab them as needed if possible.
    <o>

Re: Certs

I remember seeing them at Gas Stations and liquor stores recently. I didn't think they were in short supply. Make sure you don't overdose on Retsyn, very dangerous.

Comment

I think I remember certs. Were they a whit with fleck of green in it?

It's been so long since I've purchased or looked for gum or mints I don't know what's out there anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
        I remember seeing them at Gas Stations and liquor stores recently. I didn't think they were in short supply. Make sure you don't overdose on Retsyn, very dangerous.
        Dangerous? Yikes! I'll have to check that out!

Do you remember which stores/area you saw them at? I've been a mission to find these and it's starting to drive me crazy!

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
        I think I remember certs. Were they a whit with fleck of green in it?

It's been so long since I've purchased or looked for gum or mints I don't know what's out there anymore.
        Yep, that's them! I'm looking for the cinnamon/red ones.
        <o>

Comment

I remember Certs. I didn't know they didn't sell them any longer. Hmmm...

Comment

http://www.staples.com/office/suppli...&ci_sku=656555

24 pack rolls at staples...

• Cinnamon flavor

Comment

I remember them! I remember making sparks when eating them in the dark... Try your local Quick E. Mart/7-11.

Comment

Originally posted by pixie chick View Post
                Dangerous? Yikes! I'll have to check that out!

Do you remember which stores/area you saw them at? I've been a mission to find these and it's starting to drive me crazy!
                I'm kidding about the "Retsyn", we had a crazy uncle who swore Retsyn wasn't good for you.

Are you specifically looking for cinnamon? I'll look at the next gas station I go to.

Comment

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
                  I remember them! I remember making sparks when eating them in the dark...
                  Yeah, I remember that.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

my daughter loves those things. her grandmother got her hooked. Nothing like having a five year old addicted to breath mints. Ah, could be worse.

Comment

My grandpa would buy these in bulk at Sams. I don't know if they still carry them or not??

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

Yep, remember them well. My grandma would always have some in her purse. Haven't seen them in forever.

Comment

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
                          I remember them! I remember making sparks when eating them in the dark... Try your local Quick E. Mart/7-11.
                          That would be Wintergreen Lifesavers, not Certs.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                            That would be Wintergreen Lifesavers, not Certs.
                            Wait didn't Certs do the same thing? I remember we did something in camp with the sparkies candy and I tried to do it at home. Spent $5 trying to find what made sparks... never got it right.

Comment

It's a breath mint!
                              How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
                              :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X