X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 15 - Free Coffee/Free Chicken

Today, May 15 you have two opportunities to get free food :thumbup:

First, Dunkin Donuts is offering a Free 16 oz Iced Coffee today from 10:00 am - 10:00 pm. Unfortunately for me there are no Dunkin Donuts within a 50 mile radius of Los Angeles. But maybe where you live there is one nearby.

https://www.dunkindonuts.com/

Secondly, McDonald's: Free new Southern Style Chicken Biscuit or Sandwich with purchase of med. or lrg. drink. The Biscuit is being offered in the morning and the sandwich is the rest of the day.

http://whatcamefirst.com/danceoff/intro.php

The regular McDonald's site is not working for me right now but this silly game site that tells about the free offer is.

Enjoy
    sigpic

Re: May 15 - Free Coffee/Free Chicken

I've been counting down the days until this came. I love Chick-Fil-A and there's none on the hill so this sounded like goodness. I broke down and bought one of the regular sandwiches. Not that good.

Comment

I actually really like the new sandwich.

Comment

Tried the free Iced Coffee and spat it back out. It was disgusting.
        Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Originally posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
          Tried the free Iced Coffee and spat it back out. It was disgusting.
          Wow! Guess it's a good thing there wasn't a Dunkin Donuts around here :lol:
          sigpic

Comment

We got our free chicken sandwich, my mom went, then decided it was too small, and got everyone something else.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X