This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round Table Pizza question

ok, i know this is a long shot but i LOVE round table pizza and we dont have them out here in arizona. they have a garlic ranch sauce they use instead of pizza sauce if you ask. so my plea is if anyone knows how they make it id be sooo grateful if youd share the secret. i wanna try to duplicate it but im not sure how to start. THANK YOU for anyone who has any ideas.

Re: Round Table Pizza question

Maybe buy some garlic powder, and mix it with ranch dressing?
    Har har har

Comment

Originally posted by garbear View Post
      Maybe buy some garlic powder, and mix it with ranch dressing?
      well i tried that a couple of times with almost unedible results. theres gotta be something about it. ive called a few of the stores and either they wont tell me or they say they dont know. i didnt think it was a secret but i guess maybe it is.

Comment

Originally posted by laurabeth909 View Post
        well i tried that a couple of times with almost unedible results. theres gotta be something about it. ive called a few of the stores and either they wont tell me or they say they dont know. i didnt think it was a secret but i guess maybe it is.
        I have heard it was ranch with garlic powder but also real minced garlic.

Comment

You do have Roundtable in Arizona - head up to Springerville/Eagar - they have one. Although, everytime we've ordered a pizza from them 1/2 of the crust was burnt.
          sigpic
          Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

BB-BBBBBB-B-BBBBBBBBBBB....BBBBBummmmmmp... from last week (in here for the first time to see if anything's interesting)

From what I've gathered, "white" pizza sauce is typically chopped (not minced) garlic mixed with any sort of ranch dressing. Dunno about the Round Table variant though (good pizza for sure, although I haven't been in ages). This would be a good place to start. The brand of ranch dressing, and mix vs bottled, will have the biggest effect, so you might try experimenting a bit.

Comment

Sky Harbor Terminal 2

Just a suggestion, don't know if you've tried Papa John's. They do have a choice of an alfredo sauce, and they also have several dipping sauces, including garlic, ranch and several others.
              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X