This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Francisco Cable Car and Bus Gets In Accident

My friend just informed me that there was an accident with a cable car and bus in San Francisco.

Does anyone know anything about this, it just happened...?
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Re: San Francisco Cable Car and Bus Gets In Accident

I have not heard anything. But I do know those cable cars shouldn't be on the road like they are. Its way to dangerous, especially with cars on the road.
    Har har har

Comment

umm cable cars were there first, and they run on a track so its not like they're going to do anything unpredictable like cut you off.
      And with the way the Muni bus drivers drive in SF, I can almost guarantee it was the bus' fault.
      Is this haunted signature
      actually
      stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
      Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
      also known as...
      Dominatrix of Randomness

Comment

Originally posted by Adelade View Post
        umm cable cars were there first, and they run on a track so its not like they're going to do anything unpredictable like cut you off.
        And with the way the Muni bus drivers drive in SF, I can almost guarantee it was the bus' fault.

But the way everyone has to move there cars so the cable cars can get around. It doesn't mix with the parked cars on the side of the street. Because theres not much room to move out of the way. Its not like that all over SF but I've seen it.
        Har har har

Comment

The reality is the drivers in this country are ignorant in so many places.

Try driving in a city where there are trams, buses, pedestrians, AND cars all in the same area. It's perfectly safe until there is an idiot behind the wheel

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X