Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get To Know Your Fellow MiceChatters!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Get To Know Your Fellow MiceChatters!

    Role Call! I thought it would be fun to see who everyone is and match names to faces. I'll get the party started. I'm Izz, thats my alias anyway. And I'm a Disney Addict.



    Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

  • #2
    Re: Get To Know Your Fellow MiceChatters!

    Hi, my name is Dan and I am a Disney - Oholic. I NEED MY DISNEYOHOL!!!

    You all know what I look like,
    Last edited by Dan - Tasmic!; 05-26-2008, 12:08 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Get To Know Your Fellow MiceChatters!

      Joe, aka Datameister, reporting for duty:


      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Get To Know Your Fellow MiceChatters!

        Hi, I'm Sarah and I'm a Disney-addict too.
        Last edited by MsSarah; 10-07-2008, 04:15 PM.
        "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Get To Know Your Fellow MiceChatters!

          Devin, and I apparently have no photos of myself since I cleaned up the hard drive.
          Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

          Duckland
          : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Get To Know Your Fellow MiceChatters!

            Cooper, a.k.a. SeaWolf38, present and accounted for. Unfortunately, my picture isn't, because i dont know how to do that. :oD






            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Get To Know Your Fellow MiceChatters!

              I'll play

              I'm Tom, "Pianoman13" is my screen name because I'm famous for the "piano" belt I wear(not because I like the song "Pianoman" or anything) I can play a song on piano from just hearing it(I don't know notes) and I love music(a sample of my taste can be seen from my avatar) oh, and my favorite Haunted Mansion effects are the organ player and shadow pianist...


              my sister on the left

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Get To Know Your Fellow MiceChatters!

                I don't think I knew that you liked to play things on piano by ear, pianoman. That's a huge pastime of mine, too. What kinds of things do you like to play? (It's all about orchestral film scores and--you guessed it!--Disneyland music for me.)

                Unfortunately, my picture isn't, because i dont know how to do that.
                Imageshack.us is a good site for uploading photos. It'll give you code to copy and paste into your post.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Get To Know Your Fellow MiceChatters!

                  My name is Davey, I live in Long Beach....I am a Metallica fan, only 2nd to Disneyland of course. Many of you haven't met me cause Iv'e only been to two meets.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Get To Know Your Fellow MiceChatters!

                    Originally posted by pianoman13 View Post
                    I'll play

                    I'm Tom, "Pianoman13" is my screen name because I'm famous for the "piano" belt I wear(not because I like the song "Pianoman" or anything) I can play a song on piano from just hearing it(I don't know notes) and I love music(a sample of my taste can be seen from my avatar) oh, and my favorite Haunted Mansion effects are the organ player and shadow pianist...

                    From reading that, I had no idea that you had any affection for the piano at all.

                    Oh and in that picture of you and Mary Poppins. It looks like you're trying to get away from her or something. :lol: I think it's how she has her arm around you and you are seemingly leaning away. :lmao: Yes Virginia, there is a Scary Mary.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Get To Know Your Fellow MiceChatters!

                      Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                      I don't think I knew that you liked to play things on piano by ear, pianoman. That's a huge pastime of mine, too. What kinds of things do you like to play? (It's all about orchestral film scores and--you guessed it!--Disneyland music for me.)
                      I (of course) play Disney tunes, but Grim Grinning ghosts is my favorite, I really want to learn how to play the creepy bridal march inm the HM that sounds like GGG. I pretty easily learned there's a great big beautiful tomorrow, Small world, pirates life for me, and I can play a good portion of the Office theme song(thanks to youtube:thumbup
                      We just got a fantastic art deco-ish looking piano and it sounds soooo much better than my keyboard, so i've been playing with it every so often, hope it leads to more musical discoveries

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Get To Know Your Fellow MiceChatters!

                        I will come to a meet one of these days.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Get To Know Your Fellow MiceChatters!

                          Originally posted by Aura of Foreboding View Post
                          From reading that, I had no idea that you had any affection for the piano at all.

                          Oh and in that picture of you and Mary Poppins. It looks like you're trying to get away from her or something. :lol: I think it's how she has her arm around you and you are seemingly leaning away. :lmao: Yes Virginia, there is a Scary Mary.
                          that's what my entire family said!:lmao:

                          jeesh, you guys are making me feel ego-tistic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Get To Know Your Fellow MiceChatters!

                            I really want to learn how to play the creepy bridal march inm the HM that sounds like GGG.
                            It's definitely a fun one to play. Gets lots of turned heads and subtly bemused expressions when there's a group of people in earshot. Well, not as many as I'd like. Some people just don't get the musical joke. But it's still fun to play. Maybe one of these days I'll put together some sheet music for ya--the piece isn't tremendously difficult to figure out, though, IMO.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Get To Know Your Fellow MiceChatters!

                              Originally posted by pianoman13 View Post
                              that's what my entire family said!:lmao:

                              jeesh, you guys are making me feel ego-tistic
                              :lol: Well I guess I'm in good company then.

                              Oh, and no need to worry about sounding or feeling ego-tistical. At least you love yourself. Don't worry, I do too... I love me, that is. (I felt if I didn't explain that little fact that I loved myself, it would read very awkwardly, which I wouldn't want it to do. Yeah. :lol

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X