X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Sentenced To Prison After Girl's MySpace Page Lies About Age

http://www.wftv.com/news/16348047/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTy, Fla. -- A 13-year-old girl's sexual shenanigans have put a second man behind bars. Morris Williams, 22, told the judge he thought the girl was 18-years-old, but he found out Tuesday that ignorance is not a defense.

Morris Williams' mother wailed as he went off to jail. The judge asked for media not to show 13-year-old Alisha Dean's face in court, but her pictures are all over her MySpace page and they portray a sexy, 19-year-old divorced woman.

..... Dean's family admits Alisha still stays out late and has yet to delete her misleading MySpace page.
    Time to start checking for Valid I.D. w/ a birth certificate?
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Re: Man Sentenced To Prison After Girl's MySpace Page Lies About Age

I think if the girl lied about her age, then the fellow should be 'let off'. That's not right.....he thought she was of age.

My thought - don't 'seek' people on myspace.....

Comment

If you follow the link to the whole story it says this is the second time someone has gone to jail for sleeping with this girl. I think she and/or her guardians need to take some responsibility for her actions. All they have said is that she is still staying out late and hasn't taken down her profile.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Magic View Post
        If you follow the link to the whole story it says this is the second time someone has gone to jail for sleeping with this girl.
        Sounds like a hoochie if you ask me. Sad that guys are going online to find 'quick sex' like that......

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
          Sounds like a hoochie if you ask me.

Exactly what I was thinking.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Magic View Post
            Exactly what I was thinking.
            Someone needs to put a chastity belt on this kids - actually, makes me think that myspace should ban her.....

Comment

"A 13-year-old girl" and "Dean's family admits Alisha still stays out late and has yet to delete her misleading MySpace page."

Why in the hell are these morons waiting for her to do it. Sure, she'll probably just make another page but why are they waiting? Better yet, why isn't she in juvey or why aren't her parents in jail? This little tramp has now trapped and sent two men to jail. However, the only problem is that if the pictures she had posted weren't of her, the gus should have known something was up when they met her. The story doesn't say but I'll assume they were the same.

This little tramp and her crappy family should be in jail.

Comment

I blame the parents. If they monitored her MySpace page, this man would not have been put in jail.

Comment

In the words of my Grandpa, "Now I know why some animals eat their own young"

If your curious, he said that about his son, lol

Comment

the girl should be in custody for intentionally misleading people.

its the sad state of the laws in this land where the woman is always the victim regardless of the facts.

Comment

Can his family appeal? They need a different judge or somehting...

Comment

Sometimes I truly am amazed by the behavior of others. It sounds to me like after this guy had met and had sex with her she admitted her age and he went to tell the dad what she was doing online. Daddy dearest then has him thrown in jail. If the guy found out she was underage before having sex with her then he is guilty BUT if I am correct and it was after the act then SHE should go to jail and he should be set free. She and her family are practicing entrapment. How many men will go to prison before this girl and her parents are punished?
                        sigpic

Comment

This guy doesn't deserve jail time.
                          Har har har

Comment

Originally posted by flynnibus View Post
                            ...its the sad state of the laws in this land where the woman is always the victim regardless of the facts.
                            I agree!

Comment

The judge asked for media not to show 13-year-old Alisha Dean's face in court, but her pictures are all over her MySpace page and they portray a sexy, 19-year-old divorced woman.
                              Divorced at 19? I know it's strangely possible but.... :blink:

..... Dean's family admits Alisha still stays out late and has yet to delete her misleading MySpace page.
                              *BOGGLE*

I smell this year's Parents of the Year award winners! </sarcasm>

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X