Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked. Approvals are done at least once per day, but they can't be done for accounts that have not verified their email address.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

yo micechatters, I could use your help

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yo micechatters, I could use your help

I was fired from my job last year on september 24 and since then I have not had that much luck with finding a job(well, I did find one, but its a dead end job.)

I dont know if its because of the "recession" (oh wait a minute, we are not in a recession ), the gas prices, or the fact that I live in Ridgecrest, in the middle of NOWHERE :rant:

well, anyway, I need a job and I could use your help.
    all I need is this:
    Please keep me in your prayers.

thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhanx.

jason from Ridgecrest.

Re: yo micechatters, I could use your help

Sending out a blurb in my next prayer session sounds like a can-do.

Probably all three of those reasons. A lot of the higher-end work in town is based around China Lake, isn't it? (Assuming it's still up and running as much as back in the day.)

Comment

What kind of job are you looking for? There are jobs out there, but maybe just not in the areas you are looking at.

Comment

You and me both, Jason. I've been searching for at least 6 months.

Comment

Will do!

Comment

That's a request I can handle. I wish you luck!

Comment

sure thing!
              Tiki Room virgins are cool.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
                You and me both, Jason. I've been searching for at least 6 months.
                Here's a third.:unsure:

You go to school to be a photojournalist, they start firing people cause not enough people are reading the papers anymore.
                So you take your CBEST and become a substitute tacher while keeping an eye out- 2 years later, working even less because of all of the teacher layoffs and your district hired too many subs.

Yeah, I hear ya. No one is calling back. The last one I tried for was a forensic photo lab tech- I wanted that one bad.

Comment

thank you all!!!

I am basically looking for really anything thats available that meets my qualifications. I have 6+1/2 years of foodservice experience, 10+1/2 years of sales experience, and the following:

associates degree in general grad. requirements(liberal arts, I think is what they call it)
                  mac and pc knowledge in addition to the operating systems and word, excell, appleworks, etc.

If I had a bachelors degree or something in the engineering categories I probably would qualify for a lot of the jobs out there......

oh, and the question about china lake? its still there but the name has changed.
                  figures huh? the more things change.......

again thanks all. I appreciate it.

Comment

I wish you the best of luck in your job search.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X