X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midway Mania previews

Hello,

My wife works at Disneyland and we wanted to go on the ride tonight, but when she went to the Team Center this morning the only tickets were for 10AM - 3PM. I am off work at 6. If we go there this evening do you think they will let us on the ride, or will they only honor the time on the tickets?

Thanks

Re: Midway Mania previews

From what it says directly on the attached paper of instructions with tickets:
    "Arrival and Entry - Cast members and their guests will be allowed to enter the attraction queue during the time window indicated on their ticket. Admission prior to the ticketed time will not be allowed."

It doesn't say after the ticket time has expired so the best thing to do is have your wife ask at the Team Center, or call them and ask before you go should you not be allowed. With the price of gas you don't want to waste your time if you don't have to.

Good luck.
    My new motto for 2008 - "If you will live like no one else today, later you can live like no one else." - Dave Ramsey.

Comment

All the night preview nights were "sold out" and very crowded... I know yesterday night (Friday) the line went up to around 45 minutes and they stopped allowing re-rides.

I went Thursday 1000-1500... went on six times with no wait on each trip. Very smart.
      Burnt Toast
      The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt Toast View Post
        All the night preview nights were "sold out" and very crowded... I know yesterday night (Friday) the line went up to around 45 minutes and they stopped allowing re-rides.

I went Thursday 1000-1500... went on six times with no wait on each trip. Very smart.
        WOW! I went 1000-1500 on Thursday as well and went twice, there was never a line. Crazy about Friday!

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave." - Lucille Ball

Comment

When do the CM previews end?

Comment

Tonight.
            Burnt Toast
            The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse