This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Main Entrance Passes

So, I understand that we are allowed to sign in people 16 times per year, excluding blackout dates.

Now, when they mean "per year", what do they mean by that? Does it rollover starting January 1st or does it rollover a year after the first time you use your sign in privleges? Thanks!

Re: Blue Main Entrance Passes

It starts over when you receive yer new blue pass for the next year, which usually arrives around december before the new year, and then starting january 1st you can sign people in, but i even think were blocked out thru like the 6th or something after the first week you can sign in.

-SPACE

Comment

So if I got mine as a new hire in June, I will get another in January?

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave." - Lucille Ball

Comment

yes but sign ins dont roll over once the next year hits there done
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-c7Ees4QQ

Come Celebrate with us, we can't wait to meet ya!

Comment

16 per calendar year, defined as Jan 1st through December 31st. Once the new year hits, your Main Gate pass is not valid until your new one comes in the mail.
          "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

here at Disneyland Paris it is the same thing but they dont need to mail out the new pass keeep the same one and January 2nd or January 1st you can already sign guests .I still love going to WDW or DL and not being counted when i sign people in .
            HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
              16 per calendar year, defined as Jan 1st through December 31st. Once the new year hits, your Main Gate pass is not valid until your new one comes in the mail.
              So as I understand, I got my pass in June as a new hire. I have 16 sign ins. If I sign in people 16 times before December 31st of this year, in January I will receive a new one with 16 new sign ins on it. Correct?

Comment

yep
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-c7Ees4QQ

Come Celebrate with us, we can't wait to meet ya!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Has it changed? Back when I was a CM, our pass had 16 people, but could only be used 4 times. Once a quarter we were able to sign in up to 4 people. If we signed in only one person, that still counted as "four". We could only use it once a quarter. I think they punched a hole in the card when you used it...if I remember that correctly. So we could not sign in 16 people all in one day.

Is it still like that or has it changed?
                    Jeff made me famous!
                    From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Comment

You can't sign in 16 people at once.

You can sign in up to three people, each time, up to 16 times per years. A year being Jan 1-Dec 31.

Comment

Originally posted by Garrett240 View Post
                        Has it changed? Back when I was a CM, our pass had 16 people, but could only be used 4 times. Once a quarter we were able to sign in up to 4 people. If we signed in only one person, that still counted as "four". We could only use it once a quarter. I think they punched a hole in the card when you used it...if I remember that correctly. So we could not sign in 16 people all in one day.

It used to be a piece of paper that needs to be stamped, but now, I heard, it's a plastic cards and you have to keep track of how many you used.

Question: Does all the people present to be signed in, or can you split them up, another person coming later in the day?

Comment

Originally posted by Garrett240 View Post

Eh, you might have it mixed up. It used to be three Guests per sign-in, three sign-ins a quarter. So you'd have twelve sign-ins for the year, but they were separated by three sign-ins per quarter. Once the quarter is over, then you lose the rest of the three sign-ins that you didn't use that was assigned to that quarter.

Then it moved to twelve sign-ins a year, three Guests a sign-in... they removed the quarter restrictions. Now it's sixteen sign-ins a year, but still the same three Guests per sign-in.

The reason why you're getting the "four" number is that the Main Entrance also does include you as a sign-in... so you can sign-in three Guests and yourself, so they punch in four.
                          Burnt Toast
                          The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                            Question: Does all the people present to be signed in, or can you split them up, another person coming later in the day?
                            It's the same as before, you have to have everyone there to use your sign-in... you can't split them up. Once you sign-in your Guests, you've used your allotment for that day and they nix a sign-in off your yearly allotment.
                            Burnt Toast
                            The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt Toast View Post
                              Eh, you might have it mixed up. It used to be three Guests per sign-in, three sign-ins a quarter. ....
                              It's been a while for me. Over 12 years. I'm amazed I remember as much as I do.
                              Jeff made me famous!
                              From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X