Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Is the Parade of Dreams audition canceled?

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Parade of Dreams audition canceled?

On the Disney Auditions website, there used to be a listing for the Parade of Dreams audition on Dec. 7.

I check the site a lot because I really want to do the High School Musical 3 show, so I keep hoping one would pop up. But anyway, the listing for the Parade of Dreams is no longer there. Does that mean it's canceled?

Re: Is the Parade of Dreams audition canceled?

Not sure... you might want to contact Disney Casting to find out. Good luck!!
    <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

They're doing a new parade I think, so auditioning for the Parade of Dreams would be a little redundant.
      Member of the Disney Class of 2005
      Disneyland CM for 4 years.
      May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

I heard today that Parade of Dreams has been canceled for good and will not return to Disneyland after A Christmas Fantasy.

Comment

Seriously? That's big news. Not entirely surprising considering the supposed pavement work going on Main Street after the holidays. [check out MasterGracey Disneyland Project Tracker for that]
          "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Just as MelMel said, POD is being replaced.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X