Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Parade of Dreams audition canceled?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Parade of Dreams audition canceled?

On the Disney Auditions website, there used to be a listing for the Parade of Dreams audition on Dec. 7.

I check the site a lot because I really want to do the High School Musical 3 show, so I keep hoping one would pop up. But anyway, the listing for the Parade of Dreams is no longer there. Does that mean it's canceled?

Re: Is the Parade of Dreams audition canceled?

Not sure... you might want to contact Disney Casting to find out. Good luck!!
    <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

They're doing a new parade I think, so auditioning for the Parade of Dreams would be a little redundant.
      Member of the Disney Class of 2005
      Disneyland CM for 4 years.
      May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

I heard today that Parade of Dreams has been canceled for good and will not return to Disneyland after A Christmas Fantasy.

Comment

Seriously? That's big news. Not entirely surprising considering the supposed pavement work going on Main Street after the holidays. [check out MasterGracey Disneyland Project Tracker for that]
          "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Just as MelMel said, POD is being replaced.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X