This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merchandising or Park Decorator

Any one on the boards who merchandises the stores, trims the Main Street windows, or decorates the parks? I would love to hear more about your job and how you got into that role.

Re: Merchandising or Park Decorator

I would also particularly like to hear about the park decorators. I believe that is Resort Enhancement, anyone know where I can find more information on Resort Enhancement?

Like do you need to have some sort of prior experience to do this? And if it's possible to transfer into that department.

Comment

The folks that I knew in Visual for Stores always worked SUPER early, mostly Monday-Friday. And I felt like they kind of worked like ghosts; I rarely ever saw them but you could see their work. I always wanted to get into Visual, but the positions in the location I worked at were extremely few and far between. I think that a lot of them were BOH CMs before becoming Visual (which I think is classified as BOH anyway?).

Comment

Visual wears BOH costumes, but they are technically FOH, hence the confusion.
        "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X