This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restricted Rehire Rehiring Question

Okay, I have a restricted rehire in attractions, and I did _not_ make it past my probationary period. When I went back to reapply the first time, they told me I needed to have work experience somewhere else, blahblahblah, been there, done that.

My question is, should I go into the interview prepared to explain myself and my actions in the past? Should I bring it up at all? If they bring it up, what should I say? (since I remember her looking in my record and saying 'Im concerned about this this and this)

Any advice would be helpful

Re: Restricted Rehire Rehiring Question

Depends on what you did. So you know you're not going back to attractions so go in there with your head up high, even though we aren't really hiring do it anyways, and don't say anything. If they bring it up, explain.

Comment

Originally posted by EliteGCUnit View Post
      Depends on what you did. So you know you're not going back to attractions so go in there with your head up high, even though we aren't really hiring do it anyways, and don't say anything. If they bring it up, explain.
      Honestly? I had a guest complaint from an APer who harassed our attraction, I didn't now how to reset an E-Stop (I was switched between Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and Flicks Fun Fair, it had been awhile since working attractions and I had never had to do an E-Stop before) and um 2 attendance issues. One was a day I had to take my grandfather to the hospital and the other I fainted on the job.

None of these are excuses, I'm laying out what I did. I've heard of people who have gotten fired before getting rehired, so, why not me, ya know?

Comment

just tell the truth about everything..
        just do what you think...

Comment

Originally posted by whitealexander View Post
          just tell the truth about everything..
          Thanks Alex. I'm just grateful it's not a 'No Rehire' status =) that means I still have a chance

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X