This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about waiting list.

When they hire you for a department, and put you on the waiting list, do they just call, or also email you to inform you when you start? im just worried about missing the call.

Re: Question about waiting list.

Originally posted by OffWeGo! View Post
    When they hire you for a department, and put you on the waiting list, do they just call, or also email you to inform you when you start? im just worried about missing the call.
    I don't think they email you. I never got an email from them anyway. I got a call and I couldn't answer right away so they gave me a number to call them back. The message on the number made me believe that its the number they leave on voice mails if they don't reach you.

Comment

Re: Question about waiting list.

I was put on a wait list in mid June, and I didn't get a call until late September. I'm sure every department is different though, I hadn't officially been hired, I was just on a waiting list for a second interview with a manager.
      It was actually pretty funny, because one day I told my friend that I was pretty sure there was no wait list, and they were just telling me I was on one so they wouldn't hurt my feelings. Later that afternoon I got my call, a few days later I had my interview, and I was hired and did paperwork on the spot.
      The moral of the story is don't stress if it takes a long time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X