This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Employees at Joe's Crab Shack

The Garden Grove Joe's Crab Shack location would like to invite all Anaheim Disneyland Resort employees to dine at 10% off...all you have to do is show your active DLR badge and ask for the Major Emp discount! We appreciate what you do for the community and want to give something back to the DLR employees. Thanks for keeping the magic alive! Come and bring your fun energy and dance with us while enjoying your lunch or dinner at 10% off.

Re: Disneyland Employees at Joe's Crab Shack

odd place to advertise but ok... thanks for the heads up I'll let a few friends know.
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

I think this is a great place to advertise as there are alot of CMs that visit micechat. Way to go!
      Last edited by lou_mom; 05-27-2009, 03:53 PM. Reason: accidently sent before finishing.

Comment

Mice Chat is a great way to spread the word. it will spread like WILDFIRE, LOL, :lol:

Comment

Guess Joe is desperate for some word of mouth business from Disney employees. Probably a bit of drop off due to the two fish houses that opened up at GardenWalk.

Joe's is a pretty good place, but expensive for what you get. I prefer Roy's at Gardenwalk.

Comment

its listed in the cast member discounts but last time i went there they told me they longer offered discounts, i guess its back now

Comment

now it's in the right place... I was thinking either here or the restaurant reviews (would fit both since it is CM/food but not exactly DL). But I emailed some friends, so again thank you for the info.
              "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Is this only for the Harbor Blvd location or is it also good at the Newport Beach location on PCH?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X