This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cast members!!!

I need your help first off we are thinking of moving to FL (we live in cal now) and what I would love is to work for disney's security. I own my own security company here. It's been around for 20yrs. We are liked by the police and such. And I come from a long line of police officers. We are mainly just fed up with cal. SO the question I have is............ how hard is it to get disney to higher you as security? I know it's rent a cop but it's DISNEY thats all that matters.

Second. I got a friend who lives in MASS and claims he owns a computer company. He claims disney uses his servers and highers him to come down and program their stuff. And he keeps all their private ride info on his servers. I am calling BS I think disney is big enough to not higher out for that. Am I wrong? If he is telling the truth is there a way to say hey do you know so and so who works there. Someone high up and see what he says? I know he doesn't know about this site. I think he is lying. But I don't know. I mean he is claiming disneyland is making a new looping ride and such. Thats why I say BS. But please help.

Thanks again.

Re: Cast members!!!

Originally posted by Viking16 View Post
    I need your help first off we are thinking of moving to FL (we live in cal now) and what I would love is to work for disney's security. I own my own security company here. It's been around for 20yrs. We are liked by the police and such. And I come from a long line of police officers. We are mainly just fed up with cal. SO the question I have is............ how hard is it to get disney to higher you as security? I know it's rent a cop but it's DISNEY thats all that matters.

Second. I got a friend who lives in MASS and claims he owns a computer company. He claims disney uses his servers and highers him to come down and program their stuff. And he keeps all their private ride info on his servers. I am calling BS I think disney is big enough to not higher out for that. Am I wrong? If he is telling the truth is there a way to say hey do you know so and so who works there. Someone high up and see what he says? I know he doesn't know about this site. I think he is lying. But I don't know. I mean he is claiming disneyland is making a new looping ride and such. Thats why I say BS. But please help.

Thanks again.
    I believe you cannot hire into security straight away. but with your cred, you might be able to.

As for your friend, its possible Disney has something maybe, but to hold like blueprints? it doesnt sound right. I do believe Disney has a server farm in Orlando Fl since most data goes there. including DLR's photopass pictures... Could be like a disney fan with ideas... id say, tell him/her you reported him to Disney for privacy violation and then mail him a fake mail from Disney lawyer saying hes being sued for it.
    ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

Re: Cast members!!!

heheheh

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X