Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Birthday/Sign-in Question

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday/Sign-in Question

So I'm signing in a friend tomorrow. My question is, does she qualify for any of the birthday stuff? Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Scurvy Pirate; 06-18-2009, 04:38 PM.

Re: Birthday/Sign-in Question

If you're cool with just staying at Dland for the day, I would just save the sign in. Cuz the way I understand it, just like how us CM's are not eligible for any b-day stuff, neither are the people that we sign in.
    I didn't even realize that the free b-day entrance was only good at DLP and not a hopper. My question would be, do they allow upgrades? Like, can you pay that extra $25 to get a hopper? Sorry for going off topic.
    My point, I would save the sign in if possible.
    sigpic

Comment

If someone is in the park on a free ticket they do not qualify for any of the birthday stuff, it must be a paid admission to get the fun card or fast passes.

Comment

Originally posted by Peace_N_Love View Post
        If you're cool with just staying at Dland for the day, I would just save the sign in. Cuz the way I understand it, just like how us CM's are not eligible for any b-day stuff, neither are the people that we sign in.
        I didn't even realize that the free b-day entrance was only good at DLP and not a hopper. My question would be, do they allow upgrades? Like, can you pay that extra $25 to get a hopper? Sorry for going off topic.
        My point, I would save the sign in if possible.
        ive heard that the birthday cards have a cash value so i bet you can upgrade it.
        ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

The free, 1-Day, 1-Park Birthday tickets are upgradeable on the day that they are valid.

However, you can only the alternate gifts if you have a paid multi-day ticket. A sign-in is not a paid multi-day ticket.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X