This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday/Sign-in Question

So I'm signing in a friend tomorrow. My question is, does she qualify for any of the birthday stuff? Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Scurvy Pirate; 06-18-2009, 03:38 PM.

Re: Birthday/Sign-in Question

If you're cool with just staying at Dland for the day, I would just save the sign in. Cuz the way I understand it, just like how us CM's are not eligible for any b-day stuff, neither are the people that we sign in.
    I didn't even realize that the free b-day entrance was only good at DLP and not a hopper. My question would be, do they allow upgrades? Like, can you pay that extra $25 to get a hopper? Sorry for going off topic.
    My point, I would save the sign in if possible.
    sigpic

Comment

If someone is in the park on a free ticket they do not qualify for any of the birthday stuff, it must be a paid admission to get the fun card or fast passes.

Comment

Originally posted by Peace_N_Love View Post
        If you're cool with just staying at Dland for the day, I would just save the sign in. Cuz the way I understand it, just like how us CM's are not eligible for any b-day stuff, neither are the people that we sign in.
        I didn't even realize that the free b-day entrance was only good at DLP and not a hopper. My question would be, do they allow upgrades? Like, can you pay that extra $25 to get a hopper? Sorry for going off topic.
        My point, I would save the sign in if possible.
        ive heard that the birthday cards have a cash value so i bet you can upgrade it.
        ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

The free, 1-Day, 1-Park Birthday tickets are upgradeable on the day that they are valid.

However, you can only the alternate gifts if you have a paid multi-day ticket. A sign-in is not a paid multi-day ticket.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X