This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castmember Reservations Number

Trying to find it through all my books and manuals, anyone have the reservation number for castmembers wanting to plan a trip to WDW ?

Much appreciated!
    Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala
    ‚Äč

Re: Castmember Reservations Number

It's 407-WDW-CAST, but the last time I tried using that number they were making everyone use the portal to initiate the reservation, and the number was only to make changes or to use if there were other issues.
    The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company and Affiliated Companies.

Comment

You can do WDW and Disney Cruise Line reservations all on the HUB.
      Burnt Toast
      The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

Yep, and now you can also do WDW Dining Reservations on there too. Indeed, you need to if you want to get the Cast Discount.

These days, you only need to call the Cast Line if you're modifying something that you can't do on The Hub, you're booking something special (ex: large parties), or if The Hub is being it's "normal" self and giving you problems.

Comment

The Hub is so disorganized and there are so many broken links. :[

Comment

Originally posted by KevRus View Post
            The Hub is so disorganized and there are so many broken links. :[
            Many of the links which appear "broken" at home are actually internal links and work just fine when you're on the corporate LAN.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X