This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cast Member Second Interview

Hi everyone I have a second interview coming up with the Disney Store to be a cast member, and im very excited. I was just wondering if anyone knows what kind of questions they will ask in the interview so I can prepare. And what kind of benefits do employees get at the disney store?

Re: Cast Member Second Interview

Originally posted by DisneyCastMember11 View Post
    Hi everyone I have a second interview coming up with the Disney Store to be a cast member, and im very excited. I was just wondering if anyone knows what kind of questions they will ask in the interview so I can prepare. And what kind of benefits do employees get at the disney store?

(i am not a cast member, but....) hey congrats good luck

Comment

Re: Cast Member Second Interview

The best advise is to be yourself whatever they ask so that you can show them why they should hire you! I've done a ton of interviews with kids and it is so easy to see when a dad helped them prepare before the interview. There is no better breath of fresh air then hearing someone speak realistically and honestly!

But, because thinking ahead is never bad, expect more specific questions about you and how you approach jobs, challenges, customers etc. I'm not a CM and I have no idea how Disney does it, but that is how the second half of an interview usually worked where I was a manager. Good luck!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X