X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Kinds of Characters?

Hello!
    I absolutly love going to Disneyland and spotting characters around the park. But I've noticed only certain characters walk around the park. For instance, there's a specific Peter Pan that I only see in the Celebrate Parade, and not walking around. But then there's annother one who only walks around, and doesn't dance in the parades. So, I'm wondering if there are different kinds of character positions or something, where they only put you in the parade, or only let you interact with guests? Or am I just not being observant enough to notice the different Peters everywhere haha.
    sigpic

Re: Different Kinds of Characters?

Oh Eryn, your SUCH a hoot :]

I hope someone with some answers replies to this, because I'm very curious to know now too.

Comment

Yes... the characters in the parades are part of the entertainment department. The walk around characters are in a different department. That is why they are different
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
        Yes... the characters in the parades are part of the entertainment department. The walk around characters are in a different department. That is why they are different
        Thanks so much!
        Now I won't worry about looking for specific characters walking around who won't be there haha.
        sigpic

Comment

The characters for parades are in a separate (for lack of a better word) sub-department from the meet and greet characters; but ALL characters are in the Entertainment Department.

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty weird how they do that! I wish the characters could do both like at WDW. Well when they had the parade of dreams, the characters sometimes mixed parades and meet and greets.

By the way, welcome to Micechat.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X