This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haloween

Hey cast members. this is jason boyd, disney fan and disneyland resort guest. I realize that halloween is not untill the end of this month, but I thought Id post this early so that you all had a chance to see it.

the main purpose of this thread is to wish you all a happy and safe haloween.

Re: Haloween

i it will be a fun shift lol
    dude, where is my milkshake!

Comment

oh, I forgot to add something: if any of you have black cats, you might want to have those cats stay in on that night. we lost our kitty haloween night. his name was sylvester. we think that he was stolen, but fearing the worse we havent ruled out a coyote attack.

Comment

i hate October. This whole no parking at lot after 2 or 9 is sooo retarded. Makes no sense to me why they would do that since half of the lot isnt even filled. :\

can anyone explain why they are doing that?
        ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

Originally posted by Duffy View Post
          i hate October. This whole no parking at lot after 2 or 9 is sooo retarded. Makes no sense to me why they would do that since half of the lot isnt even filled. :\

can anyone explain why they are doing that?
          BCML is being used for over flow guest parking. I was there at 730 this morning and couldnt find a spot for 20 mins! Ridiculous!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X