This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quick question about the jobs...

Hi, I'm very sorry if I'm doing something wrong (new here) but I was wondering if anyone happened to work at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique or as a waitress and if I could do this over the summer as a job. I go to University of Miami...so I guess Disney World would be better. Ah, whoops. BUT let's just say I go to UCLA. Could I attend college AND take on the job?

ALSO, I'm 5'9, green eyed, and very skilled in comedic acting. Could I get a job as a face character? (I was thinking Anastasia Tremaine, the ugly stepsister, but that's just me.)

Thank you so much and ONCE AGAIN very sorry if I messed this up somehow

Re: A quick question about the jobs...

What almost every college student does is get hired on as CT, which means Casual Temporary. You would work only during the busy season, which included all summer, the week of thanks giving, most of December and the month of april. You would not work the rest of the year.

Comment

UCLA is too far from Disneyland to go there and work at Disneyland at the same time. If you want to go to a UC system school and work at Disneyland then you should look into going to UC Irvine instead. My niece is a CM in foods and majors in physics there. It seems to work well for her but she doesn't get the hours at Disneyland that she would like so she also does an internship with one of the professors there.

Other schools to look into that are close to Disneyland that you might want to look at are Cal State Fullerton, Cal State Long Beach, and Chapman University.

Just so you know.

Comment

Haha, I don't really go to UCLA, I am currently a freshman at University of Miami and I am planning on getting a job at Disney World, but I realized this was on a Disney Land forum. And what is a Casual Temporary, to the person above? Also, thanks for replying

Comment

go to disneycollegeprogram.com it will help

Comment

Originally posted by daysoftheweeks View Post
            Haha, I don't really go to UCLA, I am currently a freshman at University of Miami and I am planning on getting a job at Disney World, but I realized this was on a Disney Land forum. And what is a Casual Temporary, to the person above? Also, thanks for replying
            Casual Temporary is basically what I listed. Except, you don't get any free admission into the parks for other people(you can go in for free, but you can't sign other people). A great idea, that was also mentioned is college program, that would be your best bet, but it's hard to get in.

Comment

I know lots of CM's that live even farther away than UCLA is from Disneyland, so I wouldn't say that going to UCLA while working at Disneyland is completely impossible. I know this isn't really the topic at hand, but I just thought I'd share. :P

Comment

Thank you all Okay, laaaast question. Would I fit the requirements for playing Anastasia Tremaine (Wicked Stepsister)?? 5'9, Green eyes, Olive/Beige-ish skin, Oblong face. Is the height an issue, because the stepsisters really are only secondary roles, maybe they'll let it slide? I have a mean (ha-ha) cover of "Oh Sweet Nightingdale".

Comment

You're too tall, unfortunately. The Tremaine sisters end at 5'6. You'd fit Lady Tremaine height-wise, at least.
                  there are TWO SIDES to every story

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X