This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cast member christmas parties

as a resort guest, there are I am sure tons of questions (cast member related) that we have.

one specifically that I have is this (and I probably should have checked the archived threads first
    ----ooooh well, no biggie )

are the cast member christmas parties
    a)held backstage during regular business hours
    ab) held backstage after closing
    b)held at one of the hotels(currently probably have to be the two since the dlh is currently under a redo/reconstruction/refurbish/reimagineering etc etc )
    c) held off resort property
    and.................................
    are guests invited?

thanx for your time

disneyfan07 (jason boyd)

Re: cast member christmas parties

It's d) None Of the Above. It's held in the park after closing. It's a party just for CMs and their family or friends. They can either bring 1 guest, their parents, or depending on their dependents. This year it is on 12/ 8 and 12/ 9.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

There are actually 4 parties this year...2 "mixin" parties and 2 private parties... The 2 mixin parties will be held on Fri, Nov 20th and Sunday Nov 29thl...they are parties that are "mixed in with guests". The 2 private parties are held on 12/7 & 12/8 (like mentioned before). The start around 6:30 ish and go til midnight. The park is filled with Cast Members and guests (usually family) The whole park is open for us to use. There isn't a fireworks show, but there is The Christmas Fantasy Parade & Jedi Academy and few fun other things...Food and merchandise is at a great price and the Shooting Gallery in Frontierland is FREE.

Comment

Can new hires attend these?

Comment

Of course, that is if you have your CM ID you can. Just go to the Team Center to pick up your tickets on the date they are released (or shortly after). Make sure you know what date you want. It's a lot of fun, so try to make it, if you get the chance.
          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Tickets will be available Nov 4th

Comment

Whoooo I can't wait to go for my first time! What if you buy tickets and they schedule you to work that day? can you exchange them for the other day? Is it just Disneyland CMs that work the event or both Disneyland and DCA? Thanks for the answers!

Comment

I go to Traditions on Nov 7, so I don't know if I will have my id yet.. or if they will be sold out by then.. I am also going into Custodial (Day shift)..So I was wondering what the chances are that I would get scheduled to work it and if I would buy the tickets but would have to work it, would my husband and son be able to go still? Also, how much are the tickets?

Comment

You get your ID at Traditions. Tickets are Free, and generally dont run out. You can request the day off, and you get enough for you plus one, or the amount of dependents you have.

(forgive this grammar nightmare, its late.)

Comment

They usually try to schedule CM's to work one of the Christmas Parties but have the other night off. But I forget how to tell them which of the two nights you want to work and which you want off.
                    Jeff made me famous!
                    From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Comment

I'd imagine you just submit your RDO or ADO request on The Hub.

Comment

I dont think I will be able to attend any of the private parties because of scheduling conflicts for me. Do you still get the same discounts when attending the mix ins with your family?
                        The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company and Affiliated Companies

Comment

Originally posted by msett1 View Post
                          I dont think I will be able to attend any of the private parties because of scheduling conflicts for me. Do you still get the same discounts when attending the mix ins with your family?
                          I'd imagine the discounts you get everytime you go to the park are the same ones during the private party.

Comment

Originally posted by msett1 View Post

The Christmas Discount usually lasts a few weeks...last year we even got it until January..

Comment

If I have no dependents how many people can I bring? I mean, aren't parents and siblings important too? :P That's not very fair.
                              Last edited by KevRus; 11-01-2009, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KevRus View Post
                                if I have no dependents how many people can I bring? I mean, aren't parents and siblings important too? :P That's not very fair.
                                Hi! I am new to micechat and a new cast member as well! I am wondering the exact same thing, if i have no dependents how many family members may I bring? I really would love to be able to take my mom and 2 siblings. Thanks!

Comment

With no dependents listed, you get two (2) tickets... one for you and one for someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by mrfantasmic View Post
                                    With no dependents listed, you get two (2) tickets... one for you and one for someone else.
                                    It makes for a fun date....
                                    Jeff made me famous!
                                    From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Comment

Another question... My son is only 14 months so he doesn't count as a dependent for the entrance passes, does he need a ticket for this event?

Comment

Originally posted by Kittiekyo View Post
                                        Another question... My son is only 14 months so he doesn't count as a dependent for the entrance passes, does he need a ticket for this event?
                                        Nope...he will be free..we have a 2 year old..she won't need a ticket until she is 3..just like the age for regular Disney tickets.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X