X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Simba and Ball Cast Lot

im gonna hate this change.

hope they bring it back when Puumba structure goes up...

super long walks back to k lot. PACKED k-lot. PACKED shuttles.

i guess its for the guest!!! kinda hate them right now.

thoughts?
    ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Re: RIP Simba and Ball Cast Lot

I am going to miss Simba. It's so convenient to walk to from the Pier. When we were required to park in K-lot these past weekends in October, it could take me up to 40 minutes from the time I clocked out to drive out of K-lot. It was ridiculous. I didn't know another lot was closing too. Makes me wonder if there will even be available parking in K-lot. That got pretty full sometimes.

Comment

I remember when I discovered I could park in TDA after 5 or on the weekends. Used to walk from TDA to Indy in 10 minutes and save the whole shuttle fiasco.

Comment

As far as i know ball and simba were only closed to cast members when the park was super busy but weren't closing.

Comment

Sounds like that is changing, with all the Guests getting the "major" shuffle.

Last Sunday Morning, they closed down the Parking Structure to Guests, had them go down Disneyland Drive, and then make a LEFT onto the back road behind DCA (that is usually only WEST bound) and then to the Anaheim GardenWalk or Pumbaa lots.

If they are forcing PAYING Guests to do that, I don't blame Disney for asking the employees to use K-Lot. I am surprised they haven't built another CM lot, my guess on empty/cheap property available, which would be east of I-5 near the Company D store.
          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Wait, no Simba even for the hotels people?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruiner View Post
              As far as i know ball and simba were only closed to cast members when the park was super busy but weren't closing.
              nope, i have to turn in my Simba pass for a k-lot pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruiner View Post
                That was for weekends in October, but November 17th will be the last day CMs can use it ever.

Not sure what this means for Hotels and Downtown Disney people.

Comment

Originally posted by Krillinish View Post
                  That was for weekends in October, but November 17th will be the last day CMs can use it ever.

Not sure what this means for Hotels and Downtown Disney people.
                  I think hotels still get to park at simba. everyone else is a no no.

rumor is that new boh trams will be running 2 hours before park opens and closing. Also rumored, trams will run to DL ODV <--> Paradise pier.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X