This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, I'm Official!

So I am now a Disneyland CM! Don't really want to get specific, but throw me a PM if you want to talk more.

Oh, and one question.... I've got my training schedule, but it doesn't match the hub. For instance, I should be training on Sat/Sun, but the Hub says "OFF". Does the Hub not display new-hire training days?
    Last edited by BurtGummer; 11-24-2009, 11:51 PM.

Re: Finally, I'm Official!

Ignore the hub. You havent had any shifts put in there yet because that schedule had already been posted. Go off of the paper they gave you at Trads/ Welcome to. That is the official one.

Comment

Always go by the paper one, even after you start. The Hub can be wrong and you'll be accountable if you go by it instead of the dailies that will be in your scheduling department every Friday (sometimes late).
      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Welcome to the family!

Comment

Thanks for the quick answers! The paper schedules definitely seem the better way to go.

Comment

after your training is complete and you are "really" official, then the hub schedules will be legit. (so I'm told) Have Fun. Everyone I know loves working there!
            Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
            Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

The first weeks, like everyone has mentioned don't show up, but after that it will start showing. As far as it being acurrate, I've never had any problems with the hub, it's always had the right schedule and I rarely ever look at the paper schedule. If you change a shift though(or add, remove), it will take a day to show up on the hub, and might not even show up on the paper schedule.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X