New MiceChatter
    • Nov 2009

How do I check my work schedual?

I know its on the hub..but..where?
  • Wally
    Fastest Man Alive
    • Dec 2006

Re: How do I check my work schedual?

If you are a Disneyland Resort CM. Go to the Disneyland Resort tab. Then find and click the 'Work' tab. Then it will be in the red 'Castlink' box. Click on 'View my Schedule & Time Self Service'. And follow the instructions from there.
    "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

• glendalais89
      MiceChatter
      • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Wally View Post
      If you are a Disneyland Resort CM. Go to the Disneyland Resort tab. Then find and click the 'Work' tab. Then it will be in the red 'Castlink' box. Click on 'View my Schedule & Time Self Service'. And follow the instructions from there.
      And if you're a Walt Disney World Resort Cast Member, you can do the exact same thing, except on the Walt Disney World Resort section of The Hub, as opposed to the Disneyland Resort section.

If applicable to your area, you can also check your schedule in CDS or EiSS.

Comment

• Scurvy Pirate
        Missing an Angel
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Wally View Post
        I just go to the Disneyland Resort tab, scroll down and click on Cast Link on the right. It eliminates going to the Work tab.

Comment

• tj9991
          Splash/Mansion/Big Boats
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Scurvy Pirate View Post
          I just go to the Disneyland Resort tab, scroll down and click on Cast Link on the right. It eliminates going to the Work tab.
          Advanced HUB usage! Impressive.
          Piano performances: Bohemain Rhapsody, To Zanarkand
          Theatre organ performances: Singin' in the Rain, Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite, My Foolish Heart

Comment

• CMHusband
            Nerd
            • Aug 2009

Hubba Hubba
            Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
            Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

• wolfy
              Still wants to be a cat!
              • Jan 2005

Keep in mind that what is on the Hub as your schedule is not always correct. You should always confirm your schedule at your scheduling location, just in case. Errors don't happen often, but believe me they do happen.
              Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
              it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

• glendalais89
                MiceChatter
                • Jun 2007

Originally posted by wolfy View Post
                Keep in mind that what is on the Hub as your schedule is not always correct. You should always confirm your schedule at your scheduling location, just in case. Errors don't happen often, but believe me they do happen.
                That was one of the things that got me when I first transferred to WDW, lol. That rule doesn't really apply here. Indeed, many areas, mine included, don't even post Paper Schedules on a regular basis (I think the Schedules in our Schedule Book are from April of this year).

You're expected to refer to Workbrain to get your schedule, or if your area uses CDS, you check it on there.

Comment

• KevRus
                  Kungaloosh!
                  • Apr 2006

I have the opposite problem. I find the paper copies of the schedules to be unreliable.

When I checked my schedule at Harbor Pointe two weeks ago, I had a shift scheduled for tomorrow. When I looked online a few days ago, it was listed as OFF. I gave Scheduling a call and they told me that someone messed up while editing my schedule for some reason, and that I could have the day off as posted on The HUB.

So there ya go. They're both unreliable. Just call Scheduling when there are discrepancies, I guess.

Comment

• Hello1
                    New MiceChatter
                    • Nov 2009

One more thing, this is VERY important.

How the heck do I make up my schedule? As in, give them the times that I'm available. I have no idea how to update it.

Comment

• glendalais89
                      MiceChatter
                      • Jun 2007

Depends on where you work.

If you work at the Disneyland Resort in California, you can submit your Scheduling Preferences through RSVP on The Hub.

You can also obtain a Paper Form from the Cast Scheduling office located in the Old Administration Building at Harbor Pointe. These forms can be submitted to your Production Scheduler, whom you should have been introduced during On-The-Job training.

If you are a Regular Full Time Parks Food & Beverage Cast Member, you do not need to submit a Scheduling Prefence form, you would choose your schedule through the Line Schedule Bid process. If you are a Regular Full Time Cast Member in any other area, you can submit your Scheduling Preferences per above.

If you work at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, you can submit your Casual Regular/Casual Temporary Availability through the Labor Service Center module on The Hub, or by calling the Labor Service Center on (407) WDW-LABOR.

If you are a Full Time STCU Cast Member, you generally do not need to submit an Availability Form. You will choose your schedule during the Schedule Bid process, which is conducted at least twice annually in all STCU Work Areas throughout the Walt Disney World Resort.

However, if you are hired in or transferred into a Full Time role in between Schedule Bids, you will need to complete and submit a paper Scheduling Preference form to Labor Operations, which will determine your schedule until the next bid. This form will be given to you to fill out during your On-The-Job training.

Comment

• wolfy
                        Still wants to be a cat!
                        • Jan 2005

Well at least I got part of it....geez, didn't realize it could be so complicated!
                        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X