Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cast members please help. After your done filling out the app, what do you do with it

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cast members please help. After your done filling out the app, what do you do with it

My friend just filled out the app got to the end and it said print and sign but no other info. Can you sumitt online or where do you send it or is there another option. When I was a cast member I went to the job fair so I don't know the online process thankyou!

Re: Cast members please help. After your done filling out the app, what do you do wit

Please help my friends eager to become a cast member

Comment

Re: Cast members please help. After your done filling out the app, what do you do wit

i thought this would get answered quickly.

Comment

its all done online, but I can't remember what the button is called. I believe you would get an email confirming your application was submitted as well.
        Good Luck
        Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
        Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

that's what i though but he said it says please print and then sign with no further instructions

Comment

Just a thought, call Disneyland Casting 800-766-0888 When I applied and was hired, everything was 100% online.
            The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company and Affiliated Companies

Comment

The same thing happened to me when I applied online from home. Whatever your friend clicked at the end to submit or print the app (I forget exactly what it said) both submits the app to DLR Casting and prompts your friend to print it out for him/herself.

The copy you print out is for your records. Sign and date it, then file it away.

Have your friend log back in to the DLR Casting page. After the log-in, s/he'll see a page with links reading "Available Roles", "My Role Sheet", "My Profile" and "Logout". Scroll to the bottom of the page and check for the heading "Job Submittal History". If the app was submitted successfully, there will be a date and time listed under "Submittal Date".

If the app was not completed, it will be listed under "Tasks to Complete".

Comment

Originally posted by disneylandkitty View Post
                i thought this would get answered quickly.
                Wow.
                Burnt Toast
                The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X