This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CM Pin Discounts?

Does anyone know if there's an on-site location for CMs to buy pins for cheap (other than the regular 20% discount)? I wouldn't mind starting to trade with guests, but a starter set is $45 before the discount! Thanks!
    "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Re: CM Pin Discounts?

Go to Company D and get a starter kit for 50% off and pins for $3/each.. The variety is a hit and miss, but sometimes they are great pins to just trade. You never know what you will find at Co D!

Comment

Ask your lead about getting a lanyard from Disney. If you are allowed to pin trade you can get one at no charge to trade while working. Mind you the pins won't belong to you, but if all you want is to trade with guests its a great way for you to initiate guest interaction (and Disney loves this).
      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Not sure what they have at the on-property TEAM centers, but I did pick up some really good deals on pins at the Company D store.
        Last edited by dude4real; 06-24-2010, 02:09 PM. Reason: spelling typo, lol
        "People of Earth, how are you?"

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

"I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself.
        Fish are friends, not food."

Comment

Also, I agree with @Wolfy... ask your lead/manager/whatever about wearing company lanyards... For me, it's really cool to trade with guests.. especially when they aren't your pins and you aren't sentimentally attached to certain ones. hahaha

Being in Tomorrowland attractions, I just have to go to the scheduling office and checkout a lanyard from the scheduler. At the end of shift I just turn it in and they count to make sure there's still 12 pins there. Pretty easy. Not sure what area you're in and how it works, but ask around. :-)
          "People of Earth, how are you?"

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

"I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself.
          Fish are friends, not food."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X