This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduling ugh...

I don't get it why I got denied for my schedule change. I put in my schedule request for weeks of July 11, 2010 today and I got denied because of submission deadline. However, I put in June 30, 2010 and the deadline is July 1, 2010. Why they are like that?

Re: Scheduling ugh...

I think the Hub considers "tomorrow" to be at like 10 PM the previous day (so like Wednesday begins at Tuesday at 10:00 PM or around there). It's a total pain, but I've found it's best not to understand Scheduling and to just go with it... it saves me a lot of money in aspirin that way!!
    "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

Re: Scheduling ugh...

Different departments have different deadlines. If you're in Hotels, then I don't know why it would be denied. In Operations, that would be four days late.

I have submitted something at 11:59PM on a Saturday night before the deadline and still got my request approved. The schedulers are only in Monday-Friday.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X