This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnie's Moonlit Madness

Hi everyone! My friend is a CM and just got a team together for this year's Madness. I was wondering if anyone could give any helpful hints on what to expect. This is everyone's first time. Any examples of past experiences? Any help would be appreciated. We are all very excited. Thanks.

Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

What you can look forward to is a night of tiring fun, being bungie tied to your team and run all over the park while you try to solve fun and challenging puzzles. It is a blast and you will not be disappointed!

Comment

Thanks for the info! we are all very excited. What types of questions do they ask. Is it just park related or is it general disney trivia?

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlowers9 View Post
        Thanks for the info! we are all very excited. What types of questions do they ask. Is it just park related or is it general disney trivia?

All of the above. Expect questions ranging from the Park (world wide), Animated films, Live action films (including ones not on your radar (touchstone, hollywood pictures), and television (ABC shows throw me in a loop), and PEOPLE (executives, etc)

Things that are questionable this year: Marvel fair game? Miramax?

The rest of it is a lot of scavenger hunt clue finding to solve the puzzle on your sheet or even something as silly as archery.

Wear comfortable shoes and clothes you don't want ruined (it's a sweaty time) and have fun.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Thank you sooo much! This really helps! I appreciate it all the info we can get.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlowers9 View Post
            I found the questions to be ridiculously hard. The same hot shots seem to win over and over. But it is fun, we didn't even compete, we worked at it which was a blast.
            Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
            Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Still recouping from the evening. We placed 23rd, and had a blast. Seemed to us they did not use much of the park, in the past they had us running all over the place. This year we were on Main Street and Fantasyland the whole night except for one trip to the subs.
              A fun evening as always, looking forward to 2011!

Comment

It seemed that my team was only on Main Street, and Tomorrowland.
                sigpic
                "I hope that we never lose sight of one thing-that it was all started by a mouse." Walt Disney

Comment

I worked a clue, I didn't actually play.

Comment

What clue were you at? I was actually very happy that people were there to help us out. Some of those puzzles were pretty tough.
                    sigpic
                    "I hope that we never lose sight of one thing-that it was all started by a mouse." Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X