Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO.... sorry.. but thats stupid custodial humor as well.....

Learn.. AAA are your friends when on property... they always are...

Comment

One of my alltime favorites was working my first GradNite, and after my shift, I was passing by the Old Admin Building (Where secuirty is), and I saw HUGE line of students waiting for their Chaperone. I was shocked to see how many people actually caused enough trouble to be taken from the park.

Comment

Sleepless....

Those were actually the one's not brite enough to find the way back to the bus in the morning. They got left behind. They were waiting for a parent or guardian to come get them as Disney could not allow them to leave on their own.

Comment

Aren't they usually stricter on the rules on Grad Night anyway though?

Comment

we are stricter, thats part of the fun
            Well Secluded, I see all!!!

Disney Paranormal Society

Comment

The trouble makers usually end up getting to spend their Grad Nite sitting with their chaperone at Chaperone HQ or on the bus.The ones that get caught with drugs, fighting, drinking or drunk, inappropriate behavior with an underage female, or any other "major" offense get to spend their Grad Nite with APD.

Comment

ummmm...I was an offender, of sorts. I wore a VERY NICE leather jacket, it was a cool evening for this grad night in 1989. I had forgotten that it had a zipper (it was partially hidden in the lining and plastic for pete's sake!) the buttons were just decoration. Zippers were against the dress code. I was told I could return to my bus for the night/morning, sit with a chaperone the remainder of the time (we had just gotten there), or I could hand over my jacket and walk around cold all night. I handed over my jacket and it was never seen again!

And worse, my boyfriend had a leather zip tie on, with a metal zipper in it. They didn't make him remove it!

Comment

The other day I was in the restroom and I was having a bit of trouble getting out of my costume. So i'm standing in the stall trying to unbutton my culottes, and I hear this weird shuffling sound, and I look down to see these huge black shoes. I'm thinking, WTF? and then I noticed the red pants...it was mickey! In the stall next to me. Really freaky.
                  One time I was in the back by the P.I./Character break room/inn between and the beast was trying to get between the wall and this pickup as i was walking by. There was just enough room for both of us to go by, but as i was passing him he pinned me to the wall and went "roaaaar!!!" and then started laughing.
                  ...I finally changed my avatar...

Comment

Originally posted by Arilvdc
                    The other day I was in the restroom and I was having a bit of trouble getting out of my costume. So i'm standing in the stall trying to unbutton my culottes, and I hear this weird shuffling sound, and I look down to see these huge black shoes. I'm thinking, WTF? and then I noticed the red pants...it was mickey! In the stall next to me. Really freaky.
                    One time I was in the back by the P.I./Character break room/inn between and the beast was trying to get between the wall and this pickup as i was walking by. There was just enough room for both of us to go by, but as i was passing him he pinned me to the wall and went "roaaaar!!!" and then started laughing.

ROFL!!! I will not say ANYTHING! ... byt growl! :lol: :lol: :lol:
                    Originally posted by drunkmom
                    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

One time after her flight across Fantasyland, a few friends ans I were walking in the tunnel behind the former Big Thunder BBQ and Tinkerbell was walking in front of us and she turned around and flashed us! She was wearing a trenchcoat over her costume. It was hillarious.

Once, Pluto spoke to me and I was shocked.

That's all I can remember.
                      �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

I remember New Years Eve 1997 at 2 am (which would have been New Years morning) being the only sweeper assigned to Toontown. I became engaged in a game of tag with Minnie and Goofy. There were no guests anywhere and Minnie and Goofy were giggling and yelling through their heads. Good times...
                        Walt's Magic Kingdom

AP since 1984

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X