This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Monsters 2010 (help!).

Two questions for those of you who might be able to help if you don't mind.

1. What would it take to get or find someone to invite my Wife, myself and my son to Little Monsters? Is it even possible? I know it's a CM thing for family or maybe even friends. Are you or someone you know kind enough to extend a hand?

2. Aside from that, what would it take to at least have someone get me a name tag with my sons name in the least? I'm sure this could be arranged with anyone who is going.

I'm willing to pay anything reasonable, that's not an issue. I will definitely make it worth the persons time or effort. I just want to see what I can do for my son in any aspect. Even if it is just the name tag with his name (get one for me, and a nice dinner is on us!).

As I said to others, I'm sorry if this is out of line, but I definitely appreciate any help.

Desires should not be hindered, no matter how difficult life might appear to be.
    If you fail, don't cease; keep going, keep trying.
    Giving up is never an option.

Re: Little Monsters 2010 (help!).

1. Well, if you knew someone that could get you a Kids ticket, then your son can do the trick or treating. Getting adult tickets are not that big of deal and are easier, but there is a limited number of Kid tickets. The kid tickets include a Little Monsters Pillowcase and a punch card to get your treats and a free photopass picture. We had to wait 2 1/2 hours to get our tickets a couple weeks ago and we are only allowed what dependents we have.
    2. Nametags is an easy thing to get (only $8), if I recall, the deadline has passed to order them. If I new sooner, I would have done it for you.
    Sorry.

Comment

Re: Little Monsters 2010 (help!).

Thanks for the clarification and help!

Have fun.

Desires should not be hindered, no matter how difficult life might appear to be.
      If you fail, don't cease; keep going, keep trying.
      Giving up is never an option.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X