Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got hired as Disneyland Security!

Great website and my first post!!!!! Well I just got hired as Security at the Disneyland Resort, and I am currently in the process of doing my training. This past weekend I did my traditions and park operations and all I can say is I feel brainwashed j/k. Any past security employees here that can tell me any information on how to impress my leads and managers, a long with moving up in this department. A long with any tips in general for working at Disneyland.

This department seems really fun yet it seems like moving up to the premium positions and/or shifts will take me a while. After on the job training they only scheduled me for 10 hours:-(.

Well wish me luck and I hope to see you guys around the Disneyland Resort.

Re: Just got hired as Disneyland Security!

Welcome to the site! And Congrats on the job!

Comment

Congratulations!
      Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
      Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Originally posted by CMHusband View Post
        Congratulations!
        Thanks! great picture, I found out that they were going to get rid of that Disneyland sign in front of DCA and I'm going to be sad to see it go.

Comment

It's been a tough year and jobs are hard to come by. Congrats on getting the job crzy2bealive!)

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndStar2theRight View Post
            It's been a tough year and jobs are hard to come by. Congrats on getting the job crzy2bealive!)
            Thanks yah I been applying everywhere fortunately they called me back!!!

Comment

Congrats man. You'll love the job.

If you see Ernie, say hi to him for me. That guy has worked in security for ever.

Comment

Officer Ernie is a Veteran and a amazing person. The way he treats the veterans and helps lead the Flag retreat is incredible. It is always a honor and pleasure to see Ernie when my family and I visit Disneyland. A true incredible cast member and person. I am grateful that we have such special cast members such as Ernie still working at the park.

Congratulations on your job. Work hard, treat people with respect, pay attention to detail in dress, demeanor and action and you will go far!

Comment

Hey congrats on getting the job! If you work hard, and show your worth, you'll start to work your way up the ranks. Just be patient! See you around the parks sometime.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X