X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of transferring

Hi everyone and Happy New Year!

I'm a cast member at DCA for a year now and I really like the place. It's nice and chill and people are great, but this year in 2011, I want to do something different and do different stuff. Currently, I'm at quick service restaurant, but what i'm thinking now is transferring to a new area. So if anybody work there before or currently, can someone help me out and recommend what area should i go for? Thanks

Re: Thinking of transferring

Hi bjt223,

Try to figure out what your gifts are and see what it takes to work with those talents within the Resort. Perhaps if you can remember your strong traits in the exam you took when you got hired? This is where I would start. What is the part of you that makes you excited? Are you a person who has an eye for design? Are you the type of person that is a stickler to details? Do you like to protect people or property? Do you sing? Do you write?, Do you like safety and health related issues?.....etc. Take your time and find your game, the Resort is huge, so don't think you can't find something here.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X