This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W2

Hey everyone. I worked at Disneyland in the beginning of 2010 but had to quit because my Husband was joining the Navy. Well, now that tax time is approaching.. I was wondering how I would be able to get my W2. I heard that I would receive an e-mail to verify my information in December but have not received anything... We moved to South Carolina because my hubby is stationed here for his school.. but I was a dummy and never contacted Disney to update my address on record.. Does anyone know what steps I should take to make sure that I get my W2? Thanks a lot! <3

Re: W2

I think I saw a link on the Hub for it, but I don't know if you're able to go on it still

Comment

I don't believe I can get on the HUB anymore.. and even if I could I have long forgotten my information to even access it..

Comment

Employers, including DLR, have until the last day of the month to make W2's available. If you don't get anything by the 29th, call the main switchboard (714-781-4000), and they're transfer you to the appropriate team.

Comment

Originally posted by Kittiekyo View Post
          We moved to South Carolina because my hubby is stationed here for his school.
          Just out of curiousity... nuclear power? I was a nuclear Electronics Technician when I was in.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X