Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Waiting to hear back from Disney after an audition!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting to hear back from Disney after an audition!

Hello Everyone! I am brand new to MiceChat, and wasn't able to find a thread that answers my question, so I thought I would start up a new one. I hope that's okay.

I auditioned to play a face character at Disney World in February of this year. My audition went VERY well; I made it all the way through without being cut. However, I was not hired on the spot. (I stated that I was not available to begin work until May 2011 on my audition form... I don't know if that has affected it... but now I wish I had not!)
    I am now waiting to hear back from them, and could hear any time up until August 24th. Is this normal? Is it a bad sign that I haven't heard anything yet? I have started to fear that they won't contact me at all. (I'm sure any of you who have auditioned have felt the awful pain of the post-Disney-audition-waiting-game.

I have heard a rumor that if you make it all the way through the audition without being cut you are basically hired, they just have to wait until a position opens up for you. Do any of you know if this is true?

Does anyone have any advice, input, or words of wisdom for me? I so appreciate it!

Em

Re: Waiting to hear back from Disney after an audition!

Welcome to Micechat! Im not the person to answer this. But goodluck on getting a spot Hope you make it!
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

Comment

Re: Waiting to hear back from Disney after an audition!

Did you make it to costuming and make up? From what I have heard or read, but haven't experienced it myself, once they costume you and take pictures of you, they must then send off your picture to be apporved as a face character. They send it to California and it could take a while for it to be approved. As for the availability you put in, I am not sure if that has any effect or not. Sorry

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X