This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheerleaders go home!

Are there any other CM's out here tired of the cheerleaders? Yesterday I was breaking the greater at the Great Hall doors at WOD. I hear a ruckus and look over at the area where the Princess Club shirts are. There is a cheerleader taking off her top and trying on T shirts! What a show. Dads are standing around like Jasmine has just walked out! Boy am I tired of the screams and giggles. I'm glad it's my weekend now!

Originally posted by Disnerd
    There is a cheerleader taking off her top and trying on T shirts!
    And so....what is the problem here? :devil:
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Orville
      And so....what is the problem here? :devil:
      :lol:
      Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
      I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
      ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

Um, I don't really have time to reply. I've got to go find a twenty-four hour travel agent with special last minute Disneyland packages.

Oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine.... la la laaaaa....

Comment

LOL. I remember being in the Main Street Lockers area one day, and an entire Cheer Leader troop decided that locker rooms are appropriate places to change their clothes! That was priceless. I have too many cheerleader stories going back almost 4 years.
          "To All Who Come To This Happy Place, Welcome!
          Disneyland is Your Land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and youth can saver the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will be a source of joy an inspiration to all the world.
          "
          -- Walter Elias Disney, July 17, 1955 approx 4:35PM

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzman
            Oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine.... la la laaaaa....
            Good one! :lol:

Comment

Whats soo bad about them.... they are great.... just dont work with them.... hehe

(I heard soo many stoyies about them at WDW)

Comment

That has always been my dream... naked women at Disneyland. Something to truly get up for.
                >>Alan<<
                Member 216

Comment

Ugh we went once when the cheerleaders were in town. It was hell I tell you. They were loud, obnoxious and pushy. Ever since I now check the Anaheim Convention listing to make sure no cheer leaders :o

Comment

GOD! I hate those broads, thank god there was only one group of those morons when I last went in April. The thread should be retitled, "Cheerleaders go to the local STD testing clinic!" :devil: Well every cheerleader in my high school had at least one STD...

Comment

'Cheerleaders are dancers...dancers who have gone retarded'~Sparky Palastari "Bring it on"
                      'When hinges creek in doorless chambers..and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls..whenever candlelights flicker..where the air is deathly still..That is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.'

*Space Mountain re-launches July 15 2005*

^V^ "I Make Ride Go!" ^V^

Comment

Most of the "Convention People" are freaks! Working in parking we see more than the rest. The Dentists, the Musicians, the Cheerleaders and the rest. for some reason these people expect more from us than our regular guests! (Even the AP's)
                        "I am about to pack up 21 years of Disney memorabilia from around the world that hopefully my great grandchildren will not sell on eBay"
                        Micheal Eisner

Comment

seriously......i was stocking South Seas the last week when the cheerleaders were there and they all decided to come in at the same time.....it was nite and so it was cold and so they were all whinning and being pushy and just being annoying.....i had like 20 thousand things in my hands and they came up to me and wanted to know if i had something in their size since it wasnt out.......i was like no im sorry, but unfortunately what we have out is what we have left in the store.....and when i told them that, they started to give me dirty looks and started to give me attitude.......
                          "Something Wicked This Way Comes....."

"You know what you got to do when life brings you down, you swim. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming......" ---Dory

"A Princess in search of her Prince Charming.....or close to it....If you think you are him or know him please send a message or resume......"

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy
                            Ugh we went once when the cheerleaders were in town. It was hell I tell you. They were loud, obnoxious and pushy. Ever since I now check the Anaheim Convention listing to make sure no cheer leaders :o

He is so not lying!! We were checking dates a few nights ago and he said cheerleaders on so and so dates and we were both like "ewwwww forget those dates!!" Ugh I would NOT be able to take it

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

i can't believe they have nationals at DCA....they were here for 4 DAYS STRAIGHT. Plus they had free tickets to DL. And meal vouchers.
                              ...I finally changed my avatar...

Comment

Originally posted by Hikari to Kurai
                                GOD! I hate those broads, thank god there was only one group of those morons when I last went in April. The thread should be retitled, "Cheerleaders go to the local STD testing clinic!" :devil: Well every cheerleader in my high school had at least one STD...
                                Same here. Sigh, every time I run across a group of these girls, be sure that I'm mimicking them not far away. You know, "LYKE, OHMIGOD!" I don't understand how these girls are so freakishly peppy.

As for the reactions above... typical men. The whole dirty old man idea comes to play, sheesh.
                                I lurk.

Comment

Originally posted by Mousekiteer
                                  As for the reactions above... typical men. The whole dirty old man idea comes to play, sheesh.

Oh calm down you. I've heard plllllllllenty of women talk about their "gardener" or "cabana boy" fantasies. Same thing, darlin'.
                                  "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

I was doing a dates check for those *%$# cheerleaders and I thought it would be of interest...
                                    Dates there maybe cheerleaders at DLR:
                                    April 1-3: There is a major cheerleader party April 1rst after 7pm...Ohh the horror!
                                    April 8-10
                                    April 15-17 with the highest possiblity for cheerleaders on the saturday evenings of both of those weekends

AHHHH! That's three of four weekends in April... Just another reason I like going to the parks during the week...

Comment

Originally posted by LeeLi
                                      April 15-17 with the highest possiblity for cheerleaders on the saturday evenings of both of those weekends
                                      Ah ha! I beat them by one day last year, I am SO slick like that.

Oh calm down you. I've heard plllllllllenty of women talk about their "gardener" or "cabana boy" fantasies. Same thing, darlin'.
                                      As for that, you will never hear me speaking of such things that can make a plot of a Lifetime movie.

Comment

No one has a bad experience with high school bands, right?
                                        sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
                                        A Photographed Life
                                        12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X